48

Chapter 48

However, it is completely possible to give the task to a few mercenary groups, why only those of us who are above the first order. Just now I heard them say that they are responsible for attracting some zombies outside, instead of going in and coming with us,"

"But you know that there is danger, why go in." That way... Before Qi Cheng finished speaking, I hurriedly spoke.

"You can rest assured that I will not be so easily dangerous. I'll find someone I can trust to go back with you. At that time, if you see that their vehicles have returned, find an opportunity to inform the others to prepare to leave, "My concern is not unreasonable, because part of the information that Bunzi once gave me was that the government had adopted the mercenary group. The leaders of those mercenary regiments were all martyred because of a mission.

I'll put a car in the distance in a moment, and you'll go back," I began.

"Okay, then you must be careful," Qi Cheng began.

I nodded and called Wei Yuran over. , Fortunately, he was safe in front of Qi Cheng. But seeing the look on my face, he suddenly felt something was wrong, "What's wrong," he asked.

"There is no time to explain now. Come with me," I looked into the distance, and now I was just getting ready, but no one was looking over here.

Take a turn to the highway. I put a car straight out. "The car is already full of oil. And the back of the car is full of food. I don't have time to explain right now that you go back with Qicheng. If anything, I'll leave it to you. After speaking, he stuffed Wei Yu into the car.

"Hey, what do you do. Do. Wei Yuran was just about to shout at me, and it was all of a sudden, "Hmph, don't take someone back, if something really happens, no one can really believe it," I spoke.

"Then you be careful." After Qi Cheng finished speaking, he started the car and left directly. When I watched the car go away, just as I returned to the gate, Wei Yuxuan walked up to me, "What about my brother," he asked.

"Go back." I spoke.

"What's the time..." he was about to shout. I hurriedly covered his mouth. "You shut up for me, I have my reasons. I didn't think of this at first. But just now I found out that my brother was also coming. I'm just weird, I'm afraid it's a conspiracy," I whispered.

"Hey, you guys get ready right away. We're about to open the door," came a voice. Suddenly, everyone gathered by the door. I pulled An to keep out the cold, and when I turned my head, I saw that their guns were all pointed at us, seemingly afraid that someone would find out about them.

As soon as the gate opened, several shots were fired inside the door. Some of the most daring ones rushed straight in.

The zombies at the door were basically killed. We walked straight in and ran in the direction indicated on the map.

After seeing our figure disappear from their sight. The other party ordered the people to close the gate to death.

"Okay, everyone, get in the car," the other party shouted directly. But in my heart, I thought. Commands from above. Don't blame me.

"Commander, they just entered, why did we have to leave?" Don't you wait for them?" asked a warrior puzzled.

65. The task

of sending death

65 "There are actually more than a thousand people out there. It should be said that there are more than 3,000 mutated zombies. The regiment commander spoke.