114

Chapter 114

。 The second rule is never cannibalism. Article 3............"It should be said that these rules are very reasonable, and after everyone panicked for a while, they weighed the pros and cons, and finally all remained.

No one is going to bet on their future.

Watching these people so obedient. Yin Tiantian felt a little uneasy. In this way, they will become puppets at most in the future. That was really something Yin Tiantian didn't want to meet.

But now is not the time to discuss this, the most important thing now is to plan well. After all, it is impossible to keep them all the time.

So Yin Tiantian got into the RV after explaining these things at noon. Of course, Ye Mengyao was not allowed to be called. , because he knows a lot.

。 There is a top view of Jiang Yu coming here. At least here you can get an idea of what the whole town looks like. This

was originally a tourist place, so the houses here are almost all personal, and the highest is only two floors. Plus in response to environmental requirements. So the houses here are all beautiful,. Almost every family has its own courtyard, where you can also grow flowers and vegetables. There is a grain processing plant here. Two cement brick and tile factories. Of course it's far from here,. Downstream of the water does not affect water quality.

A hospital. Of course, there are almost ordinary good instruments here.

A grove of fruit trees. There are also 5 fish ponds. Three connected mountains. The outside of the mountain is separated by water. The realm of the earthly wonderland was formed.

Of course, there is still a long distance from this town in these mountains. So when building walls, you can isolate the mountains from the outside. and is not affected in any way.

So the first plan Ye Mengyao and Yin Tiantian made was implemented tomorrow.

First, pull the cement back. Of course, some people also have to bring some selected people to eliminate and clean up the zombies in this town. This wall is to be completed before it freezes. It should be okay with half a year left now. It should be said that enough.

But this calculates that there is so much food consumed every day. It seems that you have to find a way. Always waste the imitator's card, that's also money.

So Yin Tiantian decided to cross back all the crystal nuclei that these people had in their hands in a few days. Then go outside to get food. Otherwise, a lot of food will be wasted. Anyway, no one should doubt the slogan of going to get food.

Of course, this method also requires a plan. As for this plan, it is simple, that is, to create public opinion. Spread the news that Yin Tiantian has not too much grain left in his hand, and then cause panic, so that everyone will talk about the crystal nuclei in their hands to exchange for food. When the time comes....... Of course, this is only half a month later.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next day. Yin Tiantian found everyone to tell everyone about the plan. Of course, people who don't work will eat very little. Barely guaranteed not to starve. But if you worked. Then what to eat will also be good. But when asked who is going to fight zombies. Who is going to transport cement when. Almost 90 percent of people chose the latter. Well, that's okay. At least no one can grab crystal nuclei resources;