153

Chapter 153

However, underestimating the ability of this monster, I saw that this monster directly climbed up the roof of the shed directly along the wall, and grew some barbs on its claws to directly buckle the wall. The upside-down head looked at Yin Tiantian. And there was a low roaring sound.

You should think about when to eat Yin Tiantian.

Obviously, now this monster did not feel much more energy reaction on Yin Tiantian's body than himself.

What a greedy guy. Yin Tiantian thought directly.

"What kind of monster is this," the person standing behind Yin Tiantian shouted directly.

"Of course it's a monster. Of course, the most important thing is that you should go up from another channel and inform others to be careful. Yin Tiantian spoke.

"Oh, then you have to be careful, this monster is really terrible," the other party said and rushed directly to the passage on the other side.

It should be that this monster just came out, otherwise he would have heard the screams of others. Yin Tiantian thought of this and shot directly,

since you want to dodge. Then I'll see how far you can hide. The lightning in his hand intertwined into a net that shrouded the mutant monster directly.

Lightning-intertwined power grids cut dark marks on the white walls. That monster couldn't hide much and was attacked abruptly.

Of course, this blow is really a very painful blow for this monster. The monster directly screamed and turned around to leave, but how could Yin Tiantian let them leave so easily.

Directly facing that monster was a dozen balls of light. Because the monster escaped with his back to Yin Tiantian. So behind the back, there is no dodge of the ball of light behind.

More than ten balls of light fell on the monster's body, and blue smoke suddenly appeared, and a burning smell came out.

The monster screamed and struggled hard.

Yin Tiantian looked coldly at the monster who was still struggling, and went directly up to make up for a few strokes.

After solving, the experience directly increases the value of third-order mutant animals. I didn't expect that this was just a third-order mutant animal, so difficult to deal with, if... No wonder none of the people they filmed died and none came back. It seems that there is a danger here that Yin Tiantian does not know about. Or........

Yin Tiantian suddenly thought of something and hurriedly took out the map. I didn't expect that the meteorite was around here, could it be that the closer to this meteorite, the more powerful these zombies and animals became. It seems that these meteorites must be solved, otherwise it will also be a trouble.

Yin Tiantian picked out the crystal nucleus and walked directly upstairs. Upstairs seems quiet, for many years, this building has a seven-story floor. There was no one on the third floor, so Yin Tiantian opened the room doors one by one and checked them, and found that half of the rooms on the third floor were no longer usable. After leaving the key, go straight to the 4th floor.

When she came to the fourth floor, Yin Tiantian not only saw the corpse of the zombie, but also saw two people falling in the aisle. Covering the wound

"What's wrong with you," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Don't come over, we're infected. Don't go any further. Tell the others to leave quickly. The other person spoke.

"What about the others" left from there. You go quickly" "Hehe, I think it's too late"