79

Chapter 79

"Who are you?" "What are you coming back for?"

What else do you want to take away from the house," didn't wait for Qi Cheng to speak. Qi Cheng's father's voice came out directly,

"I know if you are the one who came to investigate two days ago." By the way, is the person in the photo you? It's easy to do if it's you. Your parents have nothing to eat or drink now. Shouldn't you take it out," the other party ignored Qi Cheng's father's words and looked directly at Qi Cheng and said.

"You unfilial son get out of here immediately," Qi Cheng's father said directly angrily.

"Hmph, I'm not filial. You have the ability to be born to me. Don't think you're a good thing," the other person says.

"What are you talking about?" did not wait for the other person to finish. Qi Cheng's mother shouted directly.

"Hmph, what I say, you understand for yourselves. After speaking, he directly lifted the wooden bed where they slept. Put what's inside, then let's go.

In the end, all that came was the silent pain of Qi Cheng's parents.

Yin Tiantian looked at the two old men who were already full and white. So he directly pulled Qicheng.

Qicheng seemed to understand what Yin Tiantian meant. Directly said, "You guys come with me." At least live a better life than you are now. I will feed you until you are old,"

the two looked at Qi Cheng in silence. Finally agreed.

When I came to the place where Qi Cheng lived. They were surprised that the current Qi Cheng was actually the leader of a mercenary group.

Surprised, they changed into clean clothes. This time I had a lot for dinner. It should be said that it is only right to eat so full for the first time since the end of the world.

When the others asked Qi Cheng who these two people were. Qi Cheng was silent, and finally Yin Tiantian said. "They are Qicheng's biological parents. I didn't expect that Qi Cheng actually recognized the wrong relative. After speaking, he also made a helpless expression.

"So you're not brothers and sisters." Wang Yan said.

"yes. Not anymore. In the past, I actually was..." Qi Cheng said and stopped talking.

Everyone laughed at all this. But not in the mercenary regiment for a long time; Old people appeared inside. This time everyone seemed very happy. After all, they also have parents. But it's more about sadness. I don't know what my family is like.

Everyone spent the night in a tangle. When she got up the next morning, Yin Tiantian decided to go out hunting directly, after all, it was really a little depressed to stay like this.

Of course, the two girls who were injured were directly left behind, and if you want to ask who these two girls are, it is Yan Liqiu and Lily.

Lily was tempted to follow them away though. But he was honest when he was glared at by Yin Tiantian.

The car slowly drove out of the survivor base, and the men and women moved separately. But Yin Tiantian was very depressed and did not do her job well. Murong who wanted to follow.

Murong smiled and then spoke. "Actually, I think the two of us are a perfect match. I am Murong Fu, you are Wang Yuyan," the other party spoke directly.

Yin Tiantian glanced at the other party, and then turned to look at Wang Yan, "Wang Yan, Murong Fu is looking for you" "Oh, it's a pity that I like Duan Yu"