87

Chapter 87

Know this road," suddenly Murong spoke.

"There is a mountain ahead. If you go over that mountain. There is another road below. You can go straight out. If you drive, it will take a full hour to reach the road. It doesn't take half an hour to climb the mountain. Seeing Yin Tiantian looking at herself. Why, Murong said directly.

"Why tell me these words. What purpose do you have. Yin Tiantian asked.

"Really. Actually, I feel like you're leaving. It's just that I want to follow you," Murong smiled and said.

"Why?" asked Ye Mengyao. In fact, she also knows this road. This road has also been walked before. It was also to throw off the zombie troops.

"Because I mixed with you guys," Murong smiled and spoke.

Yin Tiantian looked at Ye Mengyao the same. He nodded. . .

"Stop," Yin Tiantian shouted directly. The vehicle in front didn't understand why it stopped, "Get down quickly." Get out. Let's go up the mountain," Yin Tiantian shouted directly.

"Wonder why, though. But everyone got off the bus. Yin Tiantian directly loaded both cars into the space ring. "Then go straight over a flat piece of land and head up the hill.

This flat land is huge. It was supposed to be to grow some crops. It's all deserted now.

As soon as I came to the foot of the mountain, I saw that the vehicle following behind me had stopped.

Qi Cheng and the others supported the two old men. Hurry up the mountain. Are you kidding. Did you really think we would be caught?

Yin Tiantian stood directly at the bottom. Then vigorously throw out a few cards. Now after evolution, the miasma of the melancholy mushroom can exist directly for ten minutes.

After a few mushrooms. A black miasma floats there.

The person who followed behind at first did not yet feel anything. As soon as I entered the miasma, I screamed repeatedly.

"What happened?" the thief asked.

"Nothing. It's just smoked. Hurry"

Mountain road that normally took half an hour. After the crowd rushed through. It only took ten minutes. The road below the mountain can already be seen.

Yin Tiantian hurriedly put the two cars down. "Hurry up" He didn't expect the person following behind to be so fast.

"Hurry up." Yin Tiantian will only look at everyone. Just at this time, after several gunshots. Yin Tiantian covered her shoulders. It hurts. Yin Tiantian frowned. But I still climbed into the car hard. ,

the car sped away.

But Yin Tiantian fell to the ground because of her injuries.

"Sister, what's wrong with you, it's not good, Tian Tian is injured," Zou Qiqi hurriedly shouted.

"The car can't be parked. According to the direction that Ye Mengyao can only do," Yin Tiantian fainted after speaking.

This time he fell asleep for three days. The bullet was taken out though. But the fever really hurt everyone.

There is no way. I had to find a relatively safe place to drive the car in.

This is a village. It should be said that it is still a nice view. Of course, now we can only see a depression. Surrounded by mountains on three sides and water on one side. If Yin Tiantian woke up, she might be surprised to find that this was where she lived when she was a child.