131

Chapter 131

Those who also had opinions suddenly felt blushing.

。 "Why buy land?" Could it be that your family's land can still grow vegetables," a person spoke directly, and then said to Ye Mengyao.

"Yes, the land here is rented. It's just that in the past, people here could grow land for free for a year. But I'm sorry you guys came at the same time. So the fee to be charged is a little more. We can give you seeds for free. But the two plots of land in the yard will give us 50 pieces a year. You can rest assured that if you buy it. This year's land can be planted for free. Next year can also be regarded as a whole year, "Ye Mengyao, this girl is really a profiteer." Or maybe he was in the same stream as Zhang Xiaoyu, Yin Tiantian thought directly.

"What kind of joke is there to grow something now," a girl shouted directly, and even the faces of the others had expressions of disbelief.

"Okay then, please follow me," Ye Mengyao directly became a small tour guide.

The crowd followed and the other left. Yin Tiantian couldn't just leave, so she had to follow. Strange where the white tiger went. Yin Tian thought incomprehensibly.

By the way, it must be looking for Yu Luo. Yin Tiantian suddenly realized, and then was directly followed by the others to leave.

When they looked at the land where small cabbages had grown, those people were extremely surprised

on their faces

: "How come." This one. Why do plants grow?"

"yes, really. ... This is a cabbage," the other man began. ...

"How about renting land? Ye Mengyao smiled and spoke.

"Of course, you must know that if the seeds are grown with vegetables, I am afraid that those crystal nuclei should be able to be recovered soon." A person spoke directly, he was the subordinate of the demon man. Monkey-headed.

But there was shrewdness in his eyes. It's a treacherous guy at first glance. It seems that shrewd words should be used.......

151 The use of plants and the evolution of pit people

151

A lot of crystal nuclei into the

account, it is really worthy of the zombie people who go out every day, they are really rich. Yin Tian smiled and looked at the crystal nucleus in her hand and put it directly into the ring.

It's a little late. Everyone ate their meals and went straight back to rest.

As for Yin Tiantian, she took out the card directly in the room alone. See if there are still cards that don't use

"wogua." Garlic. Lettuce. Torch stump. Doomsday mushrooms. Cabbage. Corn cannon. Watermelon thrower. Cat tail. Frozen watermelon. Three tubes of peas. Cactus. Split beans. Water basin. Radish warriors. Orchid. There are 17 species of plants. It seems that it will take at least 18 days. It seems that all these cards will be used once tomorrow," Yin Tiantian said to herself.

"Why do you want to advance," the bun floated out.

"Hehe, if I want to advance, I should already meet the conditions." Yin Tian stared at the bun with a smile.

"yes. Someone has reached the fourth order. And it's the result of my own efforts. So you can advance twice at once, and then let some plants complete the final progression, "The buns appear to be in a good mood." A smile also appeared on his face.

"Okay, go to sleep, and then get refreshed, go out tomorrow morning," Yin Tiantian said, lying directly on the bed, turning off the lights and sleeping. Now the base has its own generators. Every night until 8 o'clock. Unified power off.