169

Chapter 169

If you pass through the other gates, you will receive more," the other party spoke directly.

Yin Tiantian narrowed her eyes, then stared at the other party and asked: "Then who stipulated that there will be a fee for entering the door here" "What is Laozi's stipulation"

The other party saw that Yin Tiantian did not pay, so he was directly angry. ........

195

195

Yin Tiantian narrowed his eyes, then stared at the other party and asked: "Then who stipulated that there will be a charge for entering the door here" "What is Laozi's stipulation"

The other party saw that Yin Tiantian did not pay money, so he was directly angry. ........ Shouted directly at Yin Tiantian.

Yin Tiantian subconsciously took two steps back and dodged the other party's spit 3 stars. Then the beautiful eyebrows are wrinkled. After a long time, he spoke, "I heard that there are people above you."

"Yes and how, not what" The other party obviously couldn't reflect. Direct opening.

"It's just a pity here. There's no one above me," Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

After listening, the other party showed a smile on his face: "Then pay the money";

"So how much do so many people have to pay," Yin Tiantian asked.

"$5 per person. If you pay grain, it is two catties.

"Oh, so much," Yin Tiantian sighed. Then I directly checked the number of people. "How many people are there? It seems like a lot," Yin Tiantian began.

"I counted, there are 354 people," the other party counted for more than 10 minutes, and then spoke.

"Yes, then it's better to save a fraction, I'll exchange it directly with food," Yin Tiantian began.

"700 pounds of grain. Where do you put this food,"

Yin Tiantian directly took out a bunch of cards, there were 70 cards, "Do you know this?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"This. The imitator: "The other party obviously knows the cards too. It's no wonder that his brother has two of them that are like babies on weekdays. , once again, just use one directly.

The other party directly stretched out his hand towards the card, and then was kicked out by Yin Tiantian for more than two meters.

"You dare to kick me," the other man covered his stomach and said in pain, "yes,

that's how I kicked." Yin Tian stared at each other coldly.

The murderous aura directly emerged, and it immediately overwhelmed the people around him.

"Who the hell are you?" the other gasped bitterly. Laboriously asked.

Yin Tiantian squatted directly in front of the wretched man who was lying on the ground and couldn't get up, and then spoke. "My name is Yin Tiantian" "

I haven't heard," the other party shouted directly.

"Okay then, then you go back and ask your brother if you don't know me," Yin Tiantian stood up directly, turned his head, and then spoke, "He said it's free to go in today." It's also free in the future" "

Haha, yes, what a stroke of luck today." It can save a lot of money," everyone used it directly after speaking. He also stepped on the man a few times.

Of course, the news of Yin Tiantian's return still came out. Of course, this is also what happened after the wretched brat lying on the ground told his brother; Finish.