141

Chapter 141

Energy points can only be exchanged for one pack of seeds once a third-order exchange opportunity, and there are only ten seeds in a pack. Plant one in five meters. In this way, the necrotic energy of the land around the tree will also be absorbed by the tree. The soil becomes normal soil. For this huge land of fruit trees,. Yin Tiantian directly used all the opportunities for the exchange of third-order energy. Fortunately, there are enough trees to be planted.

It seems to bloom this year and self-pollinate. The fruit will ripen in autumn. For this Yin Tiantian is particularly cherished. There is also a special wall around these lands. Some plants are also planted in the middle of the trees. For example, man-eating flowers,.

Of course, Yin Tiantian has now stocked some of the prepared mutant animals directly there. And for these mutant animals that have become better, the man-eating flower does not pay attention to these animals at all.

It should be directly choosing to ignore it. Of course, the most important thing is that he knows that Yin Tiantian will never let himself out if he knows that he eats all these animals.

Due to the popularity of the web. The current Future Survivor Base has become world-famous.

And now three-fifths of the people here already live . And it's still going upward.

Yin Tiantian looked at the people who kept coming in the distance. Yin Tiantian didn't think about where so many people were arranged. It is about how many of these people are adulterers.

Or maybe someone can't help but pop up soon.

Especially using that woman Ye Xiyu to wear the news out.

But even if so, what. Those who came after them must have lived in another wall.

"Sister," a voice came from below.

Yin Tiantian looked down, "What's the matter, Lily?"

"Sister, someone is coming," Lily shouted.

"Coming? What kind of person," Yin Tiantian said strangely.

"Of course it's an interesting person," Lily smiled treacherously.

Interesting people. Yin Tiantian thought for a while, and then came directly below, "What kind of person is it?" Yin Tiantian asked.

"It's the same people as those waste last time." It's the person before the New Year," Lily smiled and opened her forehead.

"You're talking about government people," Ms. Yin asked.

"Of course. But why did they come so late," Lily spoke directly.

"Because they come too early, there is no reason," Yin Tiantian said, turning directly to the outside gate.

The gate opened and several cars drove directly in, and now the sulfur was gone. , so those people should also know that it is useless to hold a gun. Everyone is equipped with some weapons, of course, this is a cold weapon.

Jiang Yu should have known the news very early. So already standing there. Several cars stopped directly in front of Jiang Yu.

Many people in the car came down, measured something towards Jiang Yu, and then directly opened their mouths and went straight to the subject,

"I heard that it is Liu Yebei who manages here now." There he is.

"He's long gone, and he's gone back since he was a child." Maybe it's because people here don't like them. They left after getting angry and have not shown up until now. Jiang Yu spoke directly.