Chapter 1 Gastronomy

One sunny morning, Daoyizong Shenjianfeng mountain foot, which belongs to the area of the handyman disciples.

Ye Changqing sat at the gate of the small courtyard slightly decadent, has crossed over half a month, but the system father still did not appear.

In such a demon run amok, monks can fly sand walk mud fantasy world, what is the consequence of no system, it is obviously needless to say.

Not only the system is not, the ring grandpa is not, nor is he an orphan, which makes Ye Changqing see no light at the end of the tunnel.

Previous life is just a mixed better cook, struggle for many years, opened a not too small restaurant, business is good.

But who can think, is thinking of the spatula it, with a loud noise, the fire sky, wake up again, has been in this road a.

More can be angry is, the past life is a cook, through actually is still a cook.

At present, the identity of this body is a servant disciple of God Jianfeng, one of the thirty-six peaks of Daoyi School, and is responsible for the kitchen.

The handyman disciples need not say much, the kitchen also need not say much, to put it bluntly, or cook for people.

A monk can avoid the valley, but that will have to wait until after the Jiedan Jing, and the lower-ranking monks still have to eat, so Ye Changqing's task is to prepare meals for the outer disciples.

Of course, even so, there were almost no people in the kitchen. The outer monks had their own places to eat. Who would come all the way to the foot of the mountain just to have an ordinary meal?

What people pursue is longevity, who will spend their energy on dry rice.

The perfect inheritance of the predecessor of the memory, born in a small town of a big family, it is a big family, but that is the one mu three points of the thing.

As the only child in the family, the parents are naturally long for the son, plus Ye Changqing's grandfather and a deacon of Tao some friendship, is said to have saved the lives of others, the specific is not clear.

So when Ye Changqing was fifteen years old, the Ye family did their best, even at the cost of that human favor, which sent Ye Changqing to Tao Yi Zong.

Unfortunately, the former cultivation talent can not be said to be no, but there is not much, the outer door disciple is hopeless, and finally, with some maneuverings, he became a glorious miscellaneous disciple.

Barely able to cultivate under the foot of the mountain, it can be regarded as a taste of cultivating immortals.

Only after a year, the predecessor barely broke through to the entrance to the cultivation environment, at this rate, the cultivation will be complete when it is too old to die. As for the sense of Qi, that is not to be expected.

On the way of cultivation, we begin with the most basic cultivation environment and go up in turn to the senses of Qi environment, Chong pulse environment, Jie Dan environment, Zi Fu environment, Yuan Ying environment.........

It can be said that the cultivation environment has not even crossed the threshold of cultivation.

"The system father did not, the ring grandpa did not, and no one came to divorce, the talent is so weak, this fairy is not afraid to repair, or go home to inherit the ten thousand acres of good land?"

Thinking about whether to go home, since can not become a monk, it seems very good to be a rich family weng.

After crossing over, Ye Changqing is not did not want to work hard, but this Xiuxian pay attention to talent, no talent, let you try again is in vain.