Chapter 192: Making It

Getting hooked out of your wits? The old dragon King reacted, and at the same time, a sword light was also wildly amplified in his eyes.

Instant scalp tingling, but unfortunately now there is no time to avoid, can only be hard to take this strike, instant time, the old dragon king blood burst.

A number of water demon king still head Meng, they dragon king? They were here just now.

Just as I was feeling strange, in the distance, I suddenly heard a loud drink.

"Damn it, don't you come and save the king!"

"Huh? Is this the voice of the Dragon King?"

"Help? To save what? What's wrong with the dragon Lord?"

Looking for sound, in an instant, the demon king is completely stupid, what the hell is the situation ah, for hair their home dragon king is being Hong Zun four people surround and beat ah.

Huh? The Hong Chun Four?

I can't believe turning my head to look at the formation, there are also four Hong Zun ah.

Two Hongzun? Two bluestones? Two Chang Tianzhen? Two willow frost?

The demon king is completely confused, and the old dragon king on the other side is struggling to support, see these guys actually still froze there, angry and cursed.

"The king is going to die, and you don't come to save me."

Until then, all the demon king did not react, no longer tangled in these, save the dragon king important ah.

For a time, a demon king Wu magnificent toward the old dragon king rushed.

But they just rushed to the front of the dragon king, was suddenly blocked by the battle.

"There is the martial arts."

"If there is a battle, break it, and the dragon King will fail."

The method of the demon clan to break the battle is very simple and rough, that is, to break it with force.

A demon king crazy attack, soon the first battle method was broken, there is a demon king excited way.

"Dragon King, I am coming."

Touch, hit another layer of formation.

"And the formation?"

The battle began to break again, and the Hong Zun four people in the battle law did not pay any attention to the demon Kings outside the battle law, and only the old dragon King had eyes.

"Do it, do it quickly."

All kinds of characters, intoxicants, anesthetics, whatever means can be used, is to kill the old dragon King in the fastest time.

Strength is not high than how much Hongzun, coupled with bluestone, hundred flower fairies these two holy land is complete, Zhang Tianzhen strength is weak, but he will play the formation, a variety of attack formation, magic array, constantly throw to the old dragon King.

Almost from the beginning, the old dragon King was completely suppressed.

Had it not been for a little cultivation, a little rougher skin, a little thicker flesh, a little rich blood, and being a dragon family, he would have been cut to death by disorderly swords.

But no matter how thick the skin and flesh, they could not withstand such a cut. Sooner or later, they would die.

They could only resist and defend their vital points while drinking heavily to the demon Kings outside the battle.