Chapter 74: The Death Blow

The time has been set, but Hong Zun has not done anything on this point, and the order was issued the same day.

Three days later, all the disciples of Shenjianfeng rushed to the offshore camp to prepare for the handover with Jade Female Peak.

In response, the disciples were very calm, there were no surprises, and all the necessary preparations had been made.

Inside the cave, Hongzun and Bluestone were sitting opposite each other.

"You say this evergreen boy is not willing to stay now, is it really strong to bind ah?"

These days, whether it is Hong Zun or Bluestone, all spare no effort to do Ye Changqing's ideological work, but this boy is the brain can not turn.

This let two people headache unceasingly.

Now time is running out, Hong Zun is also forced no way, heard bluestone this, said gritted teeth.

"Put people under control first."

I don't know why this boy is so determined to go to the coastal camp, but I'm an old man who can hurt you. It's better to stay here than to go to some coastal camp.

Wen Yan, Bluestone also nodded, anyway, evergreen boy said anything can not go.

After making sure there is nothing missing, Bluestone left and returned to his place.

Seeing Wang Yao in the courtyard, Qingshi asked with a smile.

"Well, are you all ready?"

The question is to go to the offshore camp, Wen Yan, Wang Yao smiled and nodded.

"It was ready a long time ago, Master, don't worry."

"Well, that's good. Remember, when you get to the offshore camp, you must listen to your brothers and sisters and don't act on your own."

Bluestone is still here to care about little Wang Yao, as everyone knows, once well-behaved wench, has gradually changed.

She had never held back from her master before, but now she had gradually embarked on the road of rebellion.

For example, in the case of Ye Changqing, Wang Yao never revealed a word to Master, so Bluestone still does not know that they have known about her and Hongzun's plan.

In addition, there is a lot of information, Wang Yao from the Bluestone here to find out.

After all, there is no guard ah, just like a father will be like a landslide, this small cotton-padded jacket will leak wind ah.

So now, Wang Yao and their bluestone, Hong Zun's plan, not to say like the back of their hands, but also clear.

After some concern, Bluestone went back to the room, looking at the tall figure of Master, Wang Yao said something secretly in her heart.

"Master, apprentices have no choice but to do it. I really can't do it without my elder brother."

Each has his own plan, just like this, three days are fleeting.

The night before, after dinner and all the disciples had left, Hongzun and Bluestone suddenly left and returned.

"Evergreen boy."

"Peak Lord? Grand Elder?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow, and I don't have time to explain to you now. You're going to stay at my place for the night."

Said, also do not wait for Ye Changqing reply, directly grabbed to the summit to fly, together with small white.

This goods is not promising, just a look in the eyes of Hong Zun, followed the fart.