Chapter 10 Here comes another

The broomstick on fire, in the hand of this servant disciple, is simply like a hot wheel.

"Yes, Brother Cheng, the broom is on fire."

Seeing this, the other handyman disciples shouted one after another. Hearing the words, Brother Cheng found that his broom had been burned.

Just now, he just wanted to finish cleaning and then cooking, and he didn't notice this at all.

At this time to react, hurriedly stepped on a few feet out of the fire, a pair of hate iron not steel said to the broom.

"Unbearable use, almost miss my big event."

Saying, casually throw, to the rest of the miscellaneous disciples Dao.

"Brother, borrow a broom to use."

"Uh........ Are you all right, brother?"

Some worried asked, this guy's state is obviously not right ah, but Brother Cheng shook his head, took the broom, and began to clean up.

They have not been to the kitchen, naturally do not know the ideas in the hearts of the three Cheng brothers, sweep the work ah, dry rice to ah.

Not only the three Cheng brothers, but also the other handyman disciples, have accelerated their hand movements, just want to finish quickly, quickly go to line up.

But they all have a tacit understanding did not say it.

They are not stupid, the kitchen only Ye Changqing a person, now only dozens of people is a little not enough to eat, if more people go to some people, that also eat a fart ah.

Therefore, the people who have been to the kitchen have chosen to hide, less one person to come, less one mouth ah, then they can eat two more bites, is such a reason, no problem.

Not only the handyman disciples were worried, at this time, in the area of personal disciples, a woman wearing a white long dress with a high temperament was hurriedly looking for something.

"Brother, have you seen Sister Youyou?"

This woman is also a disciple of her own. She did not see Lu Youyou early this morning. She did not find her.

Smelling the words, the disciple shook her head.

"I didn't see it, but it seems that Master Youyou went down the mountain in a hurry last night, and she knows what happened."

Smell speech, the woman nodded and hurried to the mountain.

The top of the mountain area has been searched all over and she did not see Lu Youyou, can only go to the foot of the mountain to try her luck.

But what did this girl go to the foot of the mountain to do? Isn't that the area of handyman disciples?

As the last closed disciple of Lord Shenjianfeng Feng, Lu Youyou was extremely favored among the senior brothers and sisters, and now she has suddenly disappeared, which naturally makes people worried.

As for Lu You at this time, she was in the kitchen, watching the pot of stir-fried meat that had just come out of the pot, and her mouth was watering. She had long since forgotten everything else.

"It smells so good."

"Sister, try it?"

With the voice, Ye Changqing passed a pair of chopsticks, said with a smile, smell speech, Lu Youyou stunned to take the chopsticks.

"Can you?"

"Naturally, yes."

With Ye Changqing's approval, Lu Youyou didn't hesitate, picking up a chopstick of fried meat and stuffing it into her mouth.