Chapter 86 Getting Wild

Looking at the disciples of God Jianfeng who swore not long ago that they would not retreat to their death, but only a few hundred thousand demon beasts, now they turn around and run away, and all kinds of physical law and martial arts are displayed to the extreme.

All the Jade female Feng disciples stared round one by one.

Is it true that they were abandoned without any hesitation at all?

To cheat a man who plays with women's feelings, they all run away, leaving a group of women in front of them.

I mean, these little fairies can't help but swear.

And the demons on the opposite side of the beast saw this, also dumbfounded, but after coming back to God, looking at the Jade female Peak disciples eyes became very playful.

"Ha, ha, this is what you teach? What a right way to lead the way."

"Abandoned by his fellows."

"Kill."

For a time, the monsters came like a tide. Surrounded by countless monsters, Jade female Feng disciples felt nothing but bitterness.

They were not defeated at the hands of demons, but at the hands of their own people.

They can't run away, they have to fight on the scalp.

On the other side, many disciples of God Jianfeng had rushed to the entrance of the battle Fa. Wang Yao and the several female disciples had already scooped a bowl of soup on the table.

Although they also wanted to drink, but the priorities are clear, now we must first ensure that the disciples can drink.

As for Ye Changqing, she was busy all the time. After all, there were so many people that the soup was still not enough.

"Fuck, don't do it, but also play dirty during the emergency period?"

"Who the hell is doing that? Oh, on the battlefield, is it still so dirty?"

"Don't rob, don't rob, everyone has it."

"Don't do magic, don't attack your own people, everyone has it."

"Hey, hey, brother, please put down the Fu seal style on your hand."

"Enough, did you not hear it, you will die in line."

"I'm badly hurt. I've been bitten seven times and scratched 18 times. I can't stand it. Give me a drink first."

"Did you have a bloody fight with a monster? Seven bites. Get out of my way. I was cut twenty-eight times. Give me a drink first."

It was still a chaotic scene, but if you just drank the soup, it wouldn't take much trouble. The disciples in front of you would soon be able to drink it.

After a mouthful of soup, Shen Jianfeng's disciples, who had been seriously injured, suddenly came to life as if they had been hit by chicken blood.

"The soup................"

"How's it going?

"Damn good."

"Fuck you. They ask you how you work."

"I feel like I'm alive."

"Then get out of here and stop me."

"Is the one in front tasting wine? Drink quickly, the bleeding won't stop."

Although the feeling was not complete, but also knew that the Jade female Feng disciples in front of them were under great pressure, so they did not dare to delay time, put down the bowl, and immediately turned their heads toward the battlefield to kill again.