Chapter 138: The Confusion again

The words, the technique, the routine, the face, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was.

But they are the Jade female Feng disciples ah, why and the old alcoholic like it, is the mad disease really contagious?

"Please ask the elders to punish them."

"Ask the elder to issue new tasks for the disciples to take up."

In response to the pleas of the Jade Female Feng disciples, the three elders finally shouted only one word.

"Get out."

Then a set of sleeves, directly in the hall of all the people flying out, and then touch a sound, the door of the mission hall closed.

In the face of this scene, the peak disciples want to cry without tears, this is how long, the task hall and shut the door.

On the contrary, the Jade female Feng disciples were frowning one after another.

"What should we do now? There are no more tasks. '

'Let's go back first.'

With no task to take on, the Jade Female Feng disciples did not give up the idea of becoming strong. Those who had the Dzongmendian in hand directly used the Dzongmendian to go to the major cultivation holy places within the Dzongmendian.

Without hesitation, they used up all the Buddhist points they had accumulated for several years in order to become stronger.

Starlight Pool, one of the holy places of Daoyi School, has a total of 1808 springs, which is a cultivation place built on the spiritual spring in the line of the earth, which is of great help to the monks who cultivate in the purple house.

This is an extremely popular cultivation holy place for disciples, and on this day, many disciples of the inner gate of Jade Female Peak went straight to this place.

The cultivation holy places like the Pool of Stars are all under the management of the Baobao Hall.

The Baibao Tang is responsible for the teaching of a sacred soldier, a medicine, a major cultivation holy place, or to put it bluntly, as long as it is related to treasures, the Baibao Tang is in charge of management.

Naturally, there are also deacons in charge of the Temple of Stars. If you want to enter the temple for cultivation, you need to pay a certain number of Buddhist points, one hundred Buddhist points for one hour.

And because the springs are limited, the pool of Stars can accommodate a maximum of 188 disciples.

So even though the price is very high, many disciples can come here to cultivate.

But I have never seen thousands of disciples flock to this place at the same time, and then scramble to speak one after another.

"Deacon, is there room?"

"Give me one."

"And me."

As if he had never seen so many people together in the Pool of Stars, the deacon looked stunned, but quickly realized.

"There are not so many places left. There are only twelve springs left. Look."

"Then open one for me."

The disciple who was first in line simply handed over his identity token and took it, the deacon inquired.

"How long will it take? Every hour for a hundred doors. '