Chapter 198 Tao Yizong will Save Us

The faces of the great masters of the Tao could not be more ugly.

It was as if you had been dreaming a beautiful dream, and just before the happiest moment came, swish, you woke up.

One minute, these masters of the Tao are daydreaming about the day when they will be in charge.

But the next second, the two fucking communities are talking, there's a truce, there's no fighting, how can they accept that.

You don't fucking fight, but what about us?

"Have they contacted the demons yet, they have actually made peace with the Terrans?"

There is a magic master do not believe, but also want to struggle again, to this, the magic repair of the message helpless shaking his head.

"I can't get in touch."

"Then keep in touch and ask these animals what they want to do. If they don't fight, they won't fight. What the hell are we going to do when they retreat?"

All the demon tribes that can be contacted have contacted, but they have not received any reply, as if they are deliberately hiding from them.

And it is true, the demon tribes are indeed hiding from these monastics.

Although these sorcerers are fundamentally human, in fact, they have always been in contact with the Demon Race.

As long as they can overthrow these noble families, they don't care what means they use, even if it means joining forces with the demon tribe.

Unfortunately, although the demon tribe maintained contact with them, they were not stupid enough to be used as guns, so there was no cooperation between the two sides.

But it is not like this, even ignore the two sides.

The major demon races who had retreated to their own territories knew the dilemma facing the monastics at this time.

Within the ape mountain, a group of ape mountain demon Kings on the way back, received a message from the monk.

"What, are those messages from Moxiu again?"

'Yes,' I said.

"That's the first time."

"It's the fifth time."

"Looks like they're in a hurry."

"Can you not worry? Before we saw the war between the two tribes, these monks all emerged, and now when we withdraw, they will just throw themselves into the net."

The demon king laughed.

"Never mind them. Don't mess with the people for a while."

The demon tribe pitted the demon cultivation, but they were also pitted by the Shui tribe, ah, if the Shui side suddenly collapsed, and even the old dragon King was cut down by the sword by Hong Zun, how could the situation be like this.

But there is no point in saying this at the moment, Moxiu himself jumped out to seek death, and they have nothing to do with the demon.

The news has not been thoroughly spread, only a few high-level know the truce, but many magic giant has been completely panicked.

Demon tribe there do not reply, they are now fighting but also beat, want to escape also can not escape.

Before the hidden all exposed, there is no doubt that at this time, every move of the magic repair, has long been the bulk of the door in full view.