Chapter 56 Kim Min returns

Looking at Wolf, completely ignoring his bluestone, Wang Yao stood stunned.

Master loves me, doesn't he? I suppose he does? Maybe it is?

But the more Wang thought about it, the more she couldn't convince herself that self-hypnosis didn't work.

A father's love is really like a landslide.

Finally noticed standing next to Wang Yao, see her eyes red, bluestone is also uncomfortable in the heart, after all, is his hand pet to the big small cottonpadded jacket ah.

Can only tearfully lower her head to eat the last bite of rice in the bowl, then sighed deeply.

"Alas.......... Cool."

Satisfied, both body and mind seemed to have been sublimated, and then Wang Yao saw a big bowl sent to her front.

"Apprentice, help for the teacher to wash, eat too much a little full."

With that, regardless of whether Wang Yao agreed or not, he put it directly into his hands, and as for himself, he stretched out and left.

At this moment, the tears for a long time, finally can not help but pat-pat-pat-drip down.

Changed, all changed, Tao is not what they imagined, even the master has changed.

While weeping, while washing the dishes, Ye Changqing naturally also noticed the new disciple who washed the dishes while crying, but also strange.

"What happened to this sister? You won't cry if you wash the dishes."

However, I don't care about this, so I go to the recliner and lie down, comfortable.

Then the disciples left, but again, many disciples left behind a lot of cultivation resources.

Although each of the disciples did not give much, they could not support the large number of disciples. This was tantamount to an entire group of Shenjianfeng disciples supporting one person. Naturally, this treatment could be imagined.

Ye Changqing also got used to this. In the words of many disciples, Ye Changqing did not accept it, and they did not feel at ease.

Over time, this has formed a habit, and every time after a while, the disciples will supplement Ye Changqing with a wave of cultivation resources, which also leads to the fact that Ye Changqing does not even look up to the cultivation body Dan.

Chongmai Jing cultivation, Ye Changqing is already eating Chongmai Dan, and never take the initiative to refine, is to rely on its own absorption, is so heroic.

He lost a chong pulse Dan into the mouth, Dan fragrant, the taste is much better than the body of the chain Dan, sure enough, a penny a penny goods.

The night of God Jianfeng is still noisy, compared with other peaks, God Jianfeng is just like a holiday.

There are still disciples practicing cultivation everywhere.

The night also ended with this kind of cultivation, and by the next morning, many disciples began to move again.

No one noticed, however, that a shadowy figure, dressed as a disciple of Daoyizong's inner gate, was flying quickly from outside Shenjianfeng.

It was none other than Jin Min, whom I had not seen for a long time.

It seemed as if Jin Min, an inner disciple, had not seen her for a long time since the kitchen rules had been changed.

Everyone was so busy with cultivation, cooking, and fighting for places that they naturally didn't pay attention.

It is said that they went out on assignment, and now they are finally back.