Chapter 132 Disciples are also people with tempers

Suck, ha, suck, ha.

Looking aside, Wang Yao has begun to suck up, Xu Jie's face sank and shouted angrily.

"Little sister, I am my own disciple, how can I.............."

Just say, one side of Liu Shuang, Lu Youyou, including Zhao Zhengping, three people are all like to learn to suck up, see, Xu Jie completely angry.

"You.......... Suck, ha, I'll suck, I'll suck you till you can't even smell it."

You can't eat it. You can smell it as much as you can.

"I suck, I suck..........."

Before also said to kill do not suck Xu Jie, this time suck that is called a crazy, completely without breathing.

His face was flushed, he only breathed and did not breathe. In the end, his head tilted and he passed out.

"Third Master Brother?"

"Brother?"

Looking at Xu Jie, Zhao Zhengping and others who have sucked themselves unconscious directly, are all black lines on their faces. What about your dignity as a personal disciple just now? Are you feeding the dog?

The corners of the mouth also spit some white foam, a few corners of the mouth twitching, and finally silently withdrew their eyes, no longer pay attention to him, and even quietly moved away.

They don't want to associate with such people, which is a disgrace to their own disciples.

As a personal disciple, even if you can only smell the smell, you must also inhale elegance and temperament, just like Zhao Zhengping.

Take a deep breath, close your eyes, it seems to be tasting the delicious air in general.

"Master Brother Changqing's craftsmanship is getting better and better."

It is indeed reflected as a personal disciple, as a big brother's demeanor, even smell and taste are not the same as the other teachers.

Just when you speak, can you bear tears first, ah, what is the meaning of these two lines of clear flow down your cheeks.

Before the crowd could react, Zhao Zhengping opened his eyes and shouted to the kitchen in a tearful tone.

"Master, disciple knows he is wrong."

The voice was so loud that it almost echoed through the sky, and the people around were directly stunned. Wasn't it still a look of enjoyment just now?

Didn't you say just now that we should keep the attitude of passing on students personally? And this is the result? Huh?

However, in response to Zhao Zhengping, a palm print of spiritual power flew out of the courtyard and slapped Zhao Zhengping's head with a hard slap, sending his whole body flying away.

"Noisy tongue, do not disturb the labor and capital enjoying soup, get out."

In the courtyard, Hong Zun slapped out, and then enjoyed a mouthful of soup with a face.

"TSK, TSK, TSK, or how to say that it is better to come early than to come conveniently, so that you can eat such delicious dragon and phoenix soup, really comfortable ah."

After a bowl of soup, Hong Zun felt the whole person has been sublimated.

Not only him, but also many of his disciples.

There are even some people, drinking, actually directly break through.

"Oh my God, I broke through."