Chapter 100 isn't scientific

I've killed dragons before, but things were different back then. Just kill them. No one would say anything about you if you chopped them to shreds.

But now is different, these dragon family that are high-end ingredients, do not make Changqing brother angry what to do.

Also Ye Changqing is far away, can not hear the people, otherwise will certainly say.

Don't, you do anything, I will never be angry, you are cramping skin.

And the dragon family on the other side, listening to these words, one by one in the clouds, what are these disciples of God Jianfeng talking about?

They always felt that they understood, but they didn't seem to understand.

"What did they say about leaving the whole body?"

"I don't know. Whatever. Kill them."

The two sides soon fought fiercely together, but the Jiaolong family, who were originally full of confidence and thought that they were not unworthy of this disciple of God Jianfeng, was directly stupid when they saw each other.

"What about people?"

"You don't have the speed."

I do not know when, Shen Jianfeng disciple has appeared behind him, looking up and down the dragon body, a thoughtful expression.

"Where on earth should we begin?"

Sensing the eyes of the disciple of Shenjianfeng, the dragon was furious in his heart and attacked again, and the disciple of Shenjianfeng once again dodged and easily dodged.

It was like you were trying your best to hit the cotton with the last punch. The Jiaolong family was just like that at this time.

They tried their best, but they couldn't even touch the hem of Shen Jianfeng's disciples.

And Shen Jianfeng disciples did not shoot, but looked at them thoughtfully, which made the Jiaolong family feel the ultimate humiliation.

Is this teasing them? They can easily dodge the attack, but they don't fight back. It's too much of a trick.

Naturally, the disciples of Shen Jianfeng were not so bored. They did not fight because they did not know where to start.

After looking up and observing, some disciples scratched their heads.

"No, I can't find a place to start. It doesn't seem right to begin with."

"Me, too. I was going to cut off the head, or chop it into sections, but I'm afraid I can't."

"Nonsense, chop it into several sections and then call it a whole body?"

"It's so annoying. I used to kill dragons just by clicking and chopping, but now I can't do it."

"You used to kill randomly, now you have to pay attention to the method, you know?"

Disciples a tangled face, but in the wall of Ye Changqing, it is to give him a quick jump.

Obviously, these dragon family is the focus, solve them, the rest of the things will be simple, but it happened that these inner door disciples, only know how to dodge.

"Go ahead, you are hiding from me."

What's more, the point of the sword was already against the man's face, and he didn't go any further than two inches.

It is clear that countless good opportunities have been wasted by them, Ye Changqing can not worry.

"I'm really fucking convinced."