Chapter 194: Hong Zun, Don't start yet

Holding on to his last breath, the old Dragon King looked up at Dragon Aotian, and found that his face was obviously wrong, and he panicked for a time.

He's not dead yet. What crazy talk is this guy talking about?

Don't say the old dragon king Meng, even Hong Zun four people are Meng, looked at the old dragon king still a breath, and looked at a face of grief dragon proud day, what is the situation?

Instantly become the focus of the field, dragon proud day eyes swept over the demon king, look slightly heavy, calm tone.

"Gentlemen, the dragon King died, died in the way of a sacred sword Feng Feng Lord Hongzun's hands, right?"

"Oh, my God."

This word, Hong Zun first was stunned, looking at the long sword still two inches away from the old dragon king, full of question marks.

I really want to kill this old dragon is true, but you can't open your eyes to lie, ah, your dragon king is not dead.

"Dragon Ao Tian, what are you going to do?"

The old dragon King shouted angrily, and all the demon Kings, after a short stare, soon understood that this dragon Ao Tian is trying to usurp the throne.

Such a simple thing, of course, can be seen at a glance.

For a moment, among the demon Kings, some were silent and some were furious.

The angry ones were undoubtedly loyal to the old Dragon King, while the silent ones were weighing their options.

There is no doubt that the change of thrones represents a reshuffle of power.

And the old Dragon King is now..................

Silently, he turned to look at the old Dragon King. In the face of these demon King's gaze, the old Dragon King also drank angrily.

"Do you see what the King has done? Have you not yet set out to save the king by breaking the battle?"

However, these demon Kings were not moved at all, at the moment, this old dragon king is useless, even if it can be saved, it is also a waste dragon, whether it can continue to sit on the throne or two.

If at this time, they choose to support the dragon pride for the first time, that is from the dragon.

Combined with the strength of the dragon Aotian, as well as the prestige among the aquarium, the old dragon king died, the possibility of its ascendant is almost inevitable.

Once Long Aotian becomes the new dragon king of the East China Sea, they will naturally rise with the tide.

For a time, most of the demon Kings have made a decision, the eyes have also changed, only a few of the old dragon King's loyal, at this time a face of anger staring at the dragon proud Heaven.

"Dragon Ao Tiandao, do you want to swear that the king will kill his throne, and then violate it?"

In the face of this small part of the loyal, Dragon Ao Tian slightly narrowed his eyes, eyes burst with cold light, since it has been done, then naturally there is no way back.

"What are you guys talking about? When did I kill the king and usurp the throne? The dragon King was clearly killed by Hong Zun. What does that have to do with my dragon Pride?"

"You........... Long Aotian, you want to usurp power, and we will not allow you."

Said, this small part of the loyal, immediately turned to attack the army, and now this situation, only to find a way to save the dragon King again.