Chapter 13 The Old Man does not teach Martial Virtues

A disciple of all the peaks of the Daoyi school, his position was comparable to that of an elder. The servant disciple did not go on, but the meaning was self-evident.

Even the two hand-handed disciples are honest in line, even if you are the elder of God Jianfeng, there is no privilege.

Smell speech, Hong Zun is not much concerned about, poured a mouthful of wine, and then honestly lined up behind many handyman disciples.

"Dinner is ready."

As a disciple in the courtyard shouted, the procession began to move forward in no hurry or slow.

The disciples in front of them, one by one, would like to change the big bowl in their hands into a basin, adding rice one by one, which are to be piled sharp, until they can no longer hold it.

And such a move, in the eyes of everyone behind, it is called a worry.

"Damn it, Chen Daniu, you've had enough."

"That's almost enough."

"Save some for the brothers in the back."

They say so, but when it comes to them, everyone is clenching their teeth and pressing and pressing, just to be able to decorate more.

Even Lu Youyou and Liu frost are so, looking at Liu Frost a pair of resentful will be rice flattened and added, and then pressure, Ye Changqing can not help but say.

"Sister, is this meal and you have a grudge?"

"No, it's just that the bowl is too small for my big eater."

Smell speech, Liu frost non-stop action, head also do not lift back, in this regard, Ye Changqing mouth smoked.

This bowl is afraid to have your head big, too small?

One in order to be able to play a little more rice, can be said to be racking their brains, but Ye Changqing do a lot of weight, but there is not enough to eat, after all, now every meal to eat people, but also just fifty or sixty.

A full quarter of an hour later, he finally reached Hong Zun, and just then he saw two of his disciples, each holding a bowl larger than his own head, eating wildly there.

Even the master himself did not notice.

Seeing that the two women did not care about their own image, Hong Zun was also interested. What magic was there in this small kitchen?

Until Hong Zun got closer to the kitchen, the smell became stronger and stronger. By the time it was his turn, the old man's beard had already been completely wet with saliva, and his chest clothes were also wet.

"Rice, rice, quick............."

Braving green eyes, as if a hungry Wolf, staring at the pot of small fried meat.

Ye Changqing has been used to the expressions of many disciples, but when he saw Hong Zun, he could not help but be stunned.

What's the matter with this old man? A rabies attack?

"That........ Are you all right, senior?"

"Bowl, give me a bowl."

However, Hong Zun completely did not listen to this, the heart is only thinking of dry rice.

See, Ye Changqing pointed to the side of the bowl, then saw hong respect than Liu frost also exaggerated, directly used to repair.

"Not enough, not enough, give me pressure, then pressure............"