Chapter 176: Dig your own ancestral grave?

The old dragon King's words are high passion, inspiring the demon heart, but this time, the demon king did not have a echo, after all, this short month's time, the facts of the water tribe are too much.

But now the arrow is on the line also have to send, even if all the demon Kings feel that the old dragon King has a problem, but still speak.

"According to the current situation, Tao Yi Zong should not have noticed us, only you Shui people."

This is not difficult to judge, and judging from the various changes of the human race, it is obvious that they are unprepared.

Otherwise, like around Huling and Ape Mountain, the Terrans would have gathered strong people to take precautions in advance.

Since there has been no movement, he explained that one just suspected the aquarium and did not perceive them.

"But at the moment, Tao Tao will surely send people to reinforce the battle Law. Are you still sure that the Shui Clan can break the battle Law?"

As soon as these words came out, the smile on the old dragon King's face became more confident and he opened his head.

"Nonsense, I aquarium never do things that are uncertain."

You fucking stop. A million dead aquarians. That's a sure thing?

Ignoring the twitching corners of the demon king's mouth, the old dragon King continued.

"I have been preparing for a hundred years. Even if I have some precautions, I can't stop me from waiting. But in the process of cracking the battle, my king needs you to attract the attention of the Terrans."

"Said the Dragon King."

"Very simple, you take the lead in Dongzhou to launch an attack, let Dao Zong, Loxia Zong, Qingyun Zong, Huangji Zong and other major forces of the human race, have no time to pay attention to the offshore camp, buy time for our Shui clan, and do not let Dao Zong other Feng people rush to the offshore camp to support."

Listening to the plan of the old dragon King, all demon Kings were in deep thought, after a while, the wisdom tiger demon king of Huling opened his mouth.

"How long will it take?"

"At most three days. During these three days, no one will be allowed to have the energy to deal with our aquarium people. When the king and his men occupy the offshore camp, they will be able to enter Dongzhou.

Sounds like there is no problem, and in three days, even if the overall strength of the demon tribe is not as good as that of the human race, it can still be done.

Some hesitation, weighing, all the demon Kings are nodding in response.

"Well, that's decided, but Dragon King, there can be no more mistakes this time."

"Don't worry. Will there be any more problems for my King?"

Demon tribe here again changed the plan, directly from the offshore camp, as long as the formation method is broken, just a god Jianfeng, absolutely can not block the attack of the water tribe.

When the offshore camp is captured, the position is better than Haixi City, in the old dragon King's view, what is this called? This is called a blessing in disguise.

"Qixiong, do you think that by destroying the first plan of the king, you can prevent me from dominating Dongzhou? Oh, you are so naive. My king has a second hand to prepare for it. That is the best policy."

Unaware of the demon tribe's plan, after observing the battle method, Zhang Tianzhen returned to the camp and found Hong Zun.

"Master Brother."