Chapter 127 None of the good stuff

I wanted to play a wave of beauty tricks, but who knows that Shen Jianfeng disciple does not eat this set of tricks.

Some of them refused directly, while others were able to talk for a while, but when it came to eating, they turned merciless in an instant.

One second to you, the next second will tell you that he is repairing the ruthless dry rice road.

All the Jade female Feng disciples are gnashing their teeth. Is it necessary to be so real?

Without oil and salt, there was absolutely nothing we could do. Just at this moment, there was Shouting outside the courtyard.

"Dinner is ready."

Followed by the clatter of footsteps, seeing this, the Jade female Feng disciples looked at each other, hesitated before and after a second, or rushed out.

Do not want to miss any opportunity ah, but the result, as expected, is still the whole army was destroyed.

"Brother, we were childhood friends............"

"Sword score second page, anger to kill the old lover."

"Brother, I saved you once."

"Sword score third page, not the feelings of people."

"The teacher.........."

"Sword score page 10, Sword kill demon God."

Still did not leave any hand, Jade female Feng disciples soon lost the battle, can only watch God Jianfeng disciples there gobble up, but also tonight is a new dish.

"New dish, good, good, finally eat dragon meat."

"Master Brother Changqing's workmanship is as perfect as ever."

"This soup can also temper the flesh, I already feel the body is hot."

"Indeed, it has an effect on the inner disciples. Master Changqing is rebellious to heaven."

Although the food in the past is also effective for cultivation, it is definitely not as effective as this bowl of clear soup and dragon miscellaneous. You know, the cultivation of inner disciples is generally in the purple house, and the stronger ones are even in the Yuan baby.

Even they feel that it is useful, and the effect is even comparable to the four kinds of Dan medicine.

It tastes so beautiful, it works so well, it's like fairy soup.

"It's also the effect of the ingredients. The Jiaolong family has more blood than other aquarium families, so its effect is naturally much higher."

Listening to the praise of many brothers, Ye Changqing also scooped a bowl to taste and explained with a smile.

Wen Yan, the disciples repeatedly nodded.

"That's true, but there is no shortage of Master Chang Qing's craftsmanship."

"It seems that we will have to find more ways to get Jiaolong in the future."

"Yes, yes, yes. Compared with other aquarists, the flood Dragon is just like the sky and the earth."

"Why don't you just ask the old Dragon King to send an army of dragons next time?"

"A pure dragon army? There's something going on, all in all."

While eating, they discussed how to make dragon meat.

Like a pair of want to catch the dragon family, but although the number of the East China Sea aquarium is large, the dragon family is completely different.