Chapter 128: Incense wafts through the camp

They cursed the stinking men with their mouths, but they cut the swords on these monsters in their hands. All the water people really fell for it.

What's more, like this young girl who was rejected by her childhood sweetheart before, she was chasing a cancer crab and chopping furiously, with murderous intent in her eyes.

"Stinky man, liar, childhood sweetheart of hundreds of years of affection, in your eyes I am even less than a meal, I will kill you this heartless man."

In response, this cancer is really speechless.

"Girl, I don't know you. This is the first time I've ever set foot on land. I've been in the water all my life."

"Still dare to deny, what nonsense heartless dry rice Dao, my mother or kill husband certificate Dao."

"What the fuck, a bunch of psychopaths."

Completely numb, and on the city wall, Zhao Zhengping, Liu Shuang, Xu Jie and other gods Jianfeng disciples, carrying the bowl to the city wall before they finished eating, is also worried about what accidents.

However, when they saw the situation in front of them, they were stupid.

The number of Yunvfeng disciples was not large, not more than a thousand at the full count, and with the 5,000 Shenjianfeng disciples who did not get their food, the total number was not more than six thousand.

However, the 50,000 Shui tribe on the other side, despite the traps, were killed one by one and scurried away.

"Oh my God, is the Jade Girl Peak so fierce?"

Long-winded dragon tendon, Xu Jie while chewing with relish, while lamenting.

This is too fierce, on average each Jade female Feng disciple, at least ten head of the water in the kill.

"That's really fierce."

'What do you call it? It's called offending no one but a woman, and look how hard they do it."

Just when a disciple saw a water tribe, he was cut off by the Jade female Feng disciple's sword. For a time, on the city wall, everyone felt a cool crotch under, ruthless, really ruthless ah.

"Aw.............."

A howl of woe, heard clearly even from above the city walls.

"Do you think they'll use this against us?"

One disciple unconsciously said something, and as soon as this sentence came out, Zhao Zhengping, Xu Jie and others all looked motionless and turned their heads to look at the crowd.

"That......... I'm just saying that, too."

When watched by the crowd, the disciple smiled, but the next second, Xu Jie said with a serious face.

"We have to guard against it."

"The third brother has a point. After all, this is our men's greatest weakness."

"I seem to remember that there is a technique to shrink Yang and enter the abdomen in our school."

"Yes, yes, yes, I also remember, I think it is called some kind of locking Yang Gong."

A garbage method of yellow grade, in addition to shrinking Yang into the abdomen, it has only the effect of strengthening the capital, and it is also extremely limited.

In the past, it was something that dogs did not practice, and it was simply put on the hall of exercise to eat dust.

But now, after seeing the Jade female Feng disciple crush the lifeblood of the Shui nationality with one sword, all the Shenjianfeng disciples agreed that the Suoyang Gong is a practice that must be practiced.