Chapter 155: No Strong Man in the Dragon Palace?

The old Dragon King was full of faith, but the demon Kings below thought otherwise. One of them stood up and said.

"Dragon King, the disciples of Shenjianfeng have suddenly entered the East China Sea. There must be something wrong. It is very likely that they have sensed something."

There is nothing wrong with such speculation. After all, just a few young disciples, no matter how talented they are, can be cultivated and put there after all.

Do you dare to rush into the East China Sea like this? This is not looking for death, just out a few demon Kings can destroy them.

But who knows, hearing this, the old dragon king did not want to shake his head and veto.

"Impossible, absolutely impossible, a hundred years, we have planned this for a hundred years, and it will never be discovered by a Taoist."

'But it's better to believe it than not.'

"Well, how can we ever accomplish anything great by looking so far ahead? Now we only need one step, as long as we break the battle, we can go straight to Dongzhou, even if those little bastards of Shenjianfeng fight into the East China Sea, what can we do? Can we still overturn the sky?"

"How long will it take to break the formation?"

"Back to the Dragon King, about eight days."

"Do you hear me? Only eight days, only eight more days, we can fight into Dongzhou, then the little god Jianfeng, can there be any threat?"

The old Dragon King believed in the Prince, and even though he had taken all the strong Aquarians to Haixi City, there were still a large number of Aquarians in the Dragon Palace.

With so many of them, couldn't they even last eight days? B: Are you kidding?

To pay attention to God Jianfeng at the moment can only slow down their progress in vain.

"But the Dragon King.................."

"My mind is made up in this matter. The most urgent thing is to break the battle as soon as possible. As for Shen Jianfeng, even if they are aware of something, as you say, the more this is the case, the less time we can afford to lose, otherwise all our previous efforts will be wasted."

What the old dragon King said was not unreasonable. Hearing the words, the demon king said after a moment of reflection.

"In that case, I beg the Dragon King to send a demon King back to help."

Just in case, we must send a strong man back to take his seat.

In this regard, although the old dragon King was not pleased, but finally sent the cancer clan a demon king entry demon King back.

With a demon king sitting in the town, God Jianfeng is certainly not able to turn over any waves.

"Ok, let's try our best to crack the battle."

'Yes.'

The Shui clan began to act, at the same time, Huling, ape Mountain, all the Dongzhou demon clan sent a message to the old dragon king to ask about the progress of things.

In the face of the demon king's inquiry, the old dragon King is full of confidence.

"Rest assured, everything is under control. According to the plan, the attack will be launched in ten days."

"Well, after ten days, the demons will rise from all over us and change the situation in Dongzhou."

"It is time for our demon clan to turn over after enduring it for so many years."