Chapter 162: I'll give you Three Tricks

As the master of Jade Goddess Peak, the Hundred flower fairy naturally heard about the things that her disciples did after she returned to Buddhism.

For this she also severely rebuked Zhao Rou several people a meal, as a disciple, do not take the lead to do a good example, but everywhere trouble.

In Jade female Peak, scold is already a very severe punishment, remember that day, Master's face gentle smile also convergence a lot.

After that, the hundred flower fairies first compensated the horse farm for many spiritual fruits, which are good for the demon horse.

Then went to Baicao peak, was intended to compensate for the gate point, as the peak Lord, the flower fairy body naturally have a lot of gate point.

Just talking about this, Zhong Ling gas teeth itching, those old things are not the light of fuel saving.

When he came to the gate, he pretended one by one and got all his wives together.

Finally, the flower fairy personally looked, good guy, at least one of the millions of door points, the elder is even more outrageous, there are more than three million door points.

It is obvious that the Zhong Ling and they have also been placed in a line.

But these are not important, now a few people are most concerned about the treasure that Sue old man took out.

Mine, they're all fucking mine.

The eyes completely changed, and Su Luoxing apparently did not notice this, and Qixiong broke off, the two sides determined the bet, then, Su Luoxing behind a young disciple volunteered.

"Master, disciples have been very respectful to Daoyi Zong, it is better to let disciples to take the lead."

Wen Yan, Su Xinghe pretended to nod.

"You fix to the lowest, or, then this first game let you on, remember to point to the end, can not hurt our two kinds of harmony."

"Yes, disciple understands."

After some praise, the young disciple came to the center of the crowd and looked at the position where the masters of Daoyizong peaks were located. To be precise, they were the personal disciples behind the masters of Peaks.

"I beg you to give me your advice."

At this time, a disciple of the Blood knife peak got up and wanted to fight, but the Jade female Peak side was faster, and the girl sitting on the far right got up first and said to the hundred flower fairy.

"Master, disciple, ask for battle."

Wen Yan, the hundred flower fairy looked at her youngest disciple strangely.

There are six students of Jade female Peak, and this girl is the latest entry, and does not like to fight on weekdays, how suddenly so positive?

However, if the disciples intended to fight for the Zong door, the hundred flower fairies naturally would not stop them. They smiled and nodded.

"Be careful. If you fail, give up. There is nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yes."

Then he stepped forward and stood opposite the disciples of Emperor Luxia.

The Zhong Ling women behind him were reluctant to show their faces.

"Actually was the little sister preempt."

"Well, little sister is too short of door points recently, just a few days ago to exchange a Wupindan medicine, indeed there are not many door points on the body."

I am the ChefOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara