Chapter 151: Breaking East Island

Hong Zun a face of calm said, and the side just drink a mouthful of water Ye Changqing, poof spray out, then dare not believe to look at Hong Zun way.

"Peak Lord, this is not good?"

Cheat in to kill has been almost, now see can not cheat, you are planning to use strong?

Kill to the East China Sea, the loss you want to come out, that is the other people's territory ah, the demon king added up to dozens of.

Don't say now Hongzun and bluestone repair to be sealed, even if not, it is completely not on a grade ah.

Heard Ye Changqing this, hong Zun smile said.

"You boy, I did not say to be strong ah, even if we want to kill out, we have to pay attention to the method is not, brainless random killing, that is a reckless behavior."

In this regard, Ye Changqing mouth twitching, you also know that this is mang behavior ah, a peak force dare to kill to the East China Sea, Dao a history, afraid has never appeared such a thing.

Next Hongzun will tell their ideas to the people.

"Killing is definitely not random killing, we are certainly not the opponent of hard fighting, so we have to use some small means."

It is a small means, hearing this, Ye Changqing scalp tingling, now a little means of these three words, instinct like there is a bad feeling.

Sure enough, the next Hongzun words, let Ye Changqing completely numb.

"The first is the problem of opportunity, if you kill out, that opportunity is obviously only one time, once those ingredients react, you will be prepared, then you can not leave the battle at will."

"So we have to fight to get more ingredients, according to my idea, at least need to get more than a million."

"To get a million ingredients in the first World war? Isn't that too difficult, Master?"

Zhao Zhengping frowned and said, "Even if you are a million pigs, you can't kill them casually, right? The others are the same, they all think it is impossible.

But Hong Zun still had a confident face and smiled.

"Normally, it's impossible, but what if we use this?"

Said, Hong Zun from the space ring to take out a jade bottle, see, everyone is a leng.

"What is this?"

"Vertigo Scattered."

Hong Zun light said, the effect of the vertigo scatter and Tianma scatter is similar, but the level is much higher than Tianma scatter, has been comparable to five pindan medicine.

Even if the Yuan Ying environment is cultivated, in the case of unpreparedness, it will be recruited.

"Vertigo you all know, but it also has a characteristic, that is, it is dissolved in water, and does not affect the efficacy, before the start, we will pour enough Vertigo into the East China Sea, then the ingredients in this area will soon be soft and weak, when the time to kill, it will not be much easier."

"But if you want to cover enough area, it's not a small amount."

Bluestone raised doubts, smell speech, Hong Zun grinned, waved, and the time filled more than 10,000 bottles of Vertigo scattered in front of the crowd.

See so much ecstasy scattered, Ye Changqing directly dumbstruck.

What the fuck are you Excalibur Fengfeng Lord ah, or poison Fengfeng Lord? Who the fuck has thousands of bottles of ecstasy in a space ring?