Chapter 81 This is Tao Yi Zong

Time goes back a little, not far from the offshore camp, at a place called Eagle's Creek.

This is the largest gathering place of monsters east of Dongzhou, led by the Golden eagle Demon King.

Originally the blood tiger demon King is good to come here, and the Golden eagle demon King to discuss things.

"What do the Shui tribe say?"

"It's ready. We'll do it when the time comes."

"Very well, the Terrans have become more and more powerful in recent years, and we the Demon Tribe have to deal with them in a false way. This time we must change the situation."

Just as he said this, there was suddenly an angry shout from the sky.

"The bloody tiger save me.........."

Smell speech, blood tiger demon King fierce rise, face gloomy way.

"It is the black tiger."

As the same tiger Ling demon king, the relationship between the blood tiger and the black tiger is naturally not bad, as close as brothers.

At this time heard the black tiger demon king help, the blood tiger demon king nature can not be regardless, immediately boo.

"Damn, it's offshore camp."

The king of the golden eagle demon on the side saw this, but also quickly got up, looking angry.

"The blood tiger demon King need not worry, the king with you to go, will save the black tiger demon king."

Immediately, the golden eagle demon King a cry, the voice echoed throughout the flying eagle stream.

"All the demons listen to the order, with this king set foot on the offshore camp, rescue the black tiger demon king."

The voice fell, for a time, the whole flying eagle Stream, the group of demons riot, demonic sky.

Like black clouds pressing down on the city, countless monsters rushed out from everywhere in the Flying Eagle Valley, and rushed to the offshore camp under the leadership of the Golden Eagle Demon King and the blood tiger demon King.

The two places are not far away from each other, but in a quarter of an hour, all the demons have arrived at the offshore camp.

Far away, he saw the black tiger demon king who had fallen into a coma, like a small chicken, and was generally carried by Hong Zun in his hand.

The blood tiger demon King immediately flew into a rage and shouted.

'Stop it.'

Looking at the sound, I saw the sky in the distance, countless demons and beasts, black and pressing one is rushing towards themselves.

Flying in the sky, running underground, the number is almost like a black wave.

However, Hong Zun did not change his color at all. He turned and stepped forward to face the herd.

In front of countless monsters, Hong Zun, bluestone for a time appeared very small, weak, like a leaf boat in the vast sea.

At the same time, in the battle law, seeing the attack of the beasts, Zhao Zhengping silently offered his long sword and turned to walk outside the battle law.

Xu Jie, who was frightened silly, also came back to his senses with a sharp look on his face.

"Oh, my God, these animals have defied heaven. Brothers, rush out with me to destroy them."