Chapter 27: Mandatory Tasks

Early in the morning made such a big noise, on the top of the mountain, just back Zhao Zhengping is also a face of confusion out of the cave.

From a commanding position, he looked at the black torrent composed of disciples rushing towards the foot of the mountain, and his heart was full of doubts.

At this time, on both sides of the cave, Xu Jie, Liu Shuang, Lu Youyou three people are also rushed out of the cave.

"Damn, are these guys so early?"

Just compared to Zhao Zhengping's doubts, Xu Jie directly cursed, and then rushed out without hesitation.

One step too slow, another delay, then surely you will not eat breakfast, these damn guys, one by one do not cultivate? Do you really want to get killed by rushing to the kitchen so early?

On the other side, Liu Shuang and Lu Youyou were not far behind. Almost at the same time that Xu Jie set out, the two women also rushed out.

"Elder brother and younger sister............"

Just opened to say hello, but in the blink of an eye, Xu Jie three people disappeared, Zhao Zhengping looked at this scene, the whole person stupidly froze in place.

For a time, he only felt that this God Jianfeng is so strange, and these disciples, are it difficult to be crazy or what?

It was just dawn, and the courtyard door of the kitchen was not yet open, but it was already crowded with people.

Preliminary estimates put the number of people at at least 2,000.

In order to a position, they did not give in to each other, but very conscious, all of them did not bother Ye Changqing.

Have been waiting for the time, Ye Changqing opened the gate, the team has been long, and the first few people, it is the Hongzun, Xu Jie, Lu Youyou, Liu Frost, etc., and then back, it is Qian Youcai.

There were also some new deacons or elders.

"You're all here early."

He smiled and greeted the crowd, to which Xu Jie urged.

"It's getting late. We've been waiting for half an hour. Is Changqing brother ready for dinner?"

Half an hour? Smell speech, Ye Changqing mouth slightly smoke, it is necessary to come so early?

But Xu Jie is also hard to say, it is a batch of these guys a roll ah, if not to come early, it is estimated that it is not to grab the position.

This breakfast is a new dish, soup dumplings with millet congee.

【 Soup dumplings, eating can enhance the spiritual power in a small degree. 】

【 Millet congee, edible can be a small degree of treatment of hidden diseases. 】

Still has a special effect, with the disciples who get the position to eat soup dumplings one by one, the courtyard is suddenly breathing in and out of the sound.

"It's hot."

"Yummy."

"Cool."

One bite down, the rich soup burst in the mouth, the delicious taste, not worse than the noodles.

What's more, it can also help cultivation, which is really wonderful.

In total, breakfast was cooked for a thousand people, and those disciples who did not get the seats watched others eat, which was called a longing.