Chapter 122: It's You

Hearing that Zhao Zhengping said that Xiao Bai was the great hero of this time, Chen Mu's eyes were red.

But before he could speak, his disciples began to speak again and again.

"What's the matter with Brother Chen?"

"Yes, didn't Brother Chen go with Xiao Bai before? Why did they come back separately?"

'Something happened on the way?

Then the disciples realized that Chen Mu had also gone to Blacksmith Valley together.

But why was he so embarrassed?

Hearing the comments of his disciples, Chen Mu clasped his long sword in his hand and glared at the Tao.

"Cut the nonsense, animal, dare you come out and fight with me? If I can't kill you, my name will not be Chen Mu."

"Brother, calm down and tell me what you have to say."

"What else is there to say? Today I have it without me, and I have it without me."

"But Xiao Bai is the mount of Master Brother Changqing."

"I.................."

Finally, under Zhao Zhengping's persuasion, Chen Mu finally told the story slowly.

When he went there was nothing. When he came back, he went to Yan Twilight Mountain. I don't know why, a demon suddenly rioted in the realm of the first demon.

Chen Mu first reaction is to run away, although he is the God Jianfeng door first, can be repaired for only Yuan baby environment is complete, natural not enemy demon realm of the monster.

Speaking of this, Chen Mu eyes red to look at the little white, gnashing teeth.

"But who knows this animal, actually use me as bait, in exchange for their own escape, fortunately I met Brother Wang, the two joined hands, this was lucky to escape back."

The brother Wang in Chen Mu's mouth was the one who came with him, and he was also a disciple of the inner gate of Shen Jianfeng, but he had gone out and practiced life and death before, and was not in the Zong Gate.

This time, I also met Chen Mu and heard that Shen Jianfeng had moved into the offshore camp, so I came with him.

Seeing Chen Mu gratefully looking at him, Brother Wang smiled unnaturally.

However, the angry Chen Mu did not pay attention to these, and always stared at Xiaobai with anger.

When he learned what had happened, all his disciples fell silent.

Don't look at God Jianfeng in ordinary days can be said to be unscrupulous, but to abandon the teachers and brothers this thing, is definitely committed a major taboo, especially in the face of foreign enemies.

For a time, all the disciples look at the eyes of the white has become not good, even Ye Changqing is a face to blame.

One's own people together, how to play, but when facing the foreign enemy, how can you abandon your companions and live alone?

In the face of everyone's gaze, Xiao Bai's face is anxious and constantly barking, Pu fanned his wings, as if to explain something.

But this guy is not yet able to spit words, so no one knows what it is talking about.

"White, this time you................"

Come forward, look sternly at Xiao Bai, was about to say something, suddenly came a wave outside the law.