Chapter 158: Asking the Elder Brother to call the Shots

Some poor eyes look at this elder, really have no eyesight, when I become the Lord of Shenjian Feng, must let brother Hong teach you.

Snorting, turning his head no longer pays attention to the elder, just so you want to stop yourself, that is too naive.

Seemingly casual with a pestle formation method, click, the original intact formation method, the instant cracked open.

"My God............"

Seeing this, the deacon was stunned, but before he could react, the battle directly broke.

Looking at Wang Tieshu with a pleasant face, the elder only felt numbness on the scalp. He had long heard that Wang Tieshu, the elder of the Blacksmith Valley, was born with divine power.

Wang Tieshu, on the other hand, said innocently.

"Ah, this method is so brittle, I just lightly touched it to break, Hongge won't blame me? No, I want to personally apologize to Brother Hong."

Said, Wang Tieshu went to the inside, and the elder on the side, mouth twitching, you can be a little more fake?

By the way, what are you doing with that black-capped crane? Which one of you is the mount anyway?

But now is not the time to think about this, the battle law has been broken, the elder directly contacted the master, in the face of Wang Tieshu, he is really helpless.

As soon as he entered the cave, Wang Tieshu frowned, because he did not feel the presence of Hong Zun.

Sure enough, he searched the whole cave, but could not find Hong Zun.

"Huh, dare to cheat me."

Eyes full of anger out of the cave, want to find the elder to settle accounts, but saw only Qixiong.

Of course they knew each other. When he saw Wang Tieshu, Qixiong had a big head for a while, but he still forced a smile.

"Why did Elder Wang come to Shenjianfeng?"

Of course, Qi Xiong knew about Hong Zun and Wang Tieshu, but he could not say anything, and this was just a simple polite remark.

However, upon hearing these words, Wang Tieshu, however, flinched and stood on the spot, blushing and hesitating for a long time without being able to say a word.

HMM??

Looking at Wang Tieshu this look, Qixiong frown slightly, this fierce woman to do what? This expression makes people confused.

"Elder Wang, you are..............."

Want to ask, but just say half, Wang Tieshu's words directly to Qixiong will not.

"Brother, Hongbao has, this time you have to make decisions for us."

??

What the hell you got? For what?

At first did not react, but looking at Wang Tieshu this appearance, Qixiong gradually reacted, a face of disbelief said.

"You and Hong Zun.................."

"Well, I and Brother Hong can finally be together."

Wang Tieshu think is Hongbao pregnant, this is indeed her and Hong Zun feelings of progress, the horse are pregnant, or the kind of small white, that as the owner, together not too much?

Of course, Wang Tieshu does not know the white master is Ye Changqing, Chen Mu did not say at the beginning.

But Qixiong dont know these ah, heard this, his whole person are silly.