Chapter 3 Dinner

At this time, Ye Changqing is glad that he has entered the Tao, as the leader of the East Chau right way, at least in the Tao one school does not have to worry about safety issues.

What's more, Daoyizong had strict rules, and the disciples would not kill each other.

On the contrary, the disciples of Daoyi School were all very united and friendly. At least Ye Changqing, even though he was a servant disciple in Daoyi School, did not suffer any bullying.

This may have something to do with the evaluation of Daoyizong's recruitment of disciples.

There is a precious treasure in Tao 1 school, called the Mind-illuminating Mirror, which can tell right from wrong and know good from evil. Any disciple who worships in Tao 1 School must pass the mind-illuminating mirror test, and only when the value of goodwill reaches 90 or more can he pass.

Then comes the talent test. If you can't even pass the mind mirror, then even if your talent is ungodly, the Tao School will not accept you.

The same is true for the servants.

Because of this, there are no such people in the Daoyi School. The atmosphere of the whole school is peaceful, and the number of people is not large. Indeed, it is just like the sacred place of the fairy family in the legend.

With 36 peaks in the entire Daoism, there are only about 780,000 outside disciples and only a little over 10,000 inside disciples.

In contrast, the number of miscellaneous disciples is much larger, reaching more than 100,000.

However, according to the status of a Taoist school, such a number of disciples was already rare.

This is also the belief that Daoyizong has always adhered to. It is better to be scarce than to be numerous. It does not care about the number of disciples, but each disciple is an elite.

Taking inner disciples as an example, the lowest level of cultivation is also the attainment of Dan. Moreover, there are many Zifu and even Yuanying realms among them.

As for the outer gate disciples, although there are no rigid requirements except age and talent, as long as the talent, roots and bones, and understanding, can reach the top grade, and through the mind mirror, they can become the outer gate disciples.

But before the age of 30, if you can't break through the Chongmian boundary, you will be directly sent by the Zongmen outside the earthly world, and manage a Taoist industry in the earthly world, which means that there will be no Xianyuan from now on.

It is no exaggeration to say that every disciple of Daoyi School can be regarded as a genius in the outside world, which is also the reason why Daoyi School can always stand in Dongzhou.

Of course, this does not include the miscellaneous disciples, because the miscellaneous disciples do not really care about the talents.

Or to put it bluntly, the servant disciples were more used to do human favors, just like Ye Changqing.

But even so, there are still countless people trying to get into a Taoist school, even if it is just a handyman disciple.

I feel that Daoyizong is really more suitable for me, and the relationship within the school is harmonious and powerful, so I can rest assured if I want to stay.

I looked at the time and found that it was almost time to eat.

Shenjianfeng Canteen eats two meals a day, but usually the people who come are the menial disciples. The outer disciples never come here, and even the menial disciples, not many people come.