Chapter 4 Eat Crazy

Smell speech, Ye Changqing began to cook noodles, three people are curious to come to the big table.

As the distance is closer, three people are smelling a aroma, eyes locked the instant a pot of mixed sauce, this fragrance is from here.

"It smells good."

The face expression changed, the fragrance made the three people move their index fingers, and the greediness in their stomachs completely revolted at this moment.

"Brother Changqing, did you make this?"

Mouth saliva, turn to Ye Changqing asked.

"That's right."

"This.......... Can we try it?"

"Don't worry, three brothers, this sauce needs to go well with noodles."

Light eat mixed sauce, heard this, Ye Changqing mouth smoked, just not still a pair of indifferent look.

Smell speech, three people are not good to start, can only be clever standing at the table, but looking at the bowl of mixed sauce eyes, it is exudes endless brilliance, the mouth of the saliva is unstoppable flow.

"Oh, my God, brother, your mouth dripped on my shoes."

"Aren't you, brother? Your collar is wet."

"Ah........."

Never feel that time passes so slowly, look at the pot of mixed sauce, and look at the boiled noodles Ye Changqing, three people only feel why the noodles cook so slowly today.

Usually eat noodles, is not the water rose to open it.

"Brother Changqing, are you still not well?"

This is the third time to urge, smell speech, Ye Changqing helpless way.

"Another water can be, three brothers don't worry ah."

"How can this not be urgent? As the saying goes, dry rice is not active, life has problems ah, Changqing brother, I see almost, I prefer noodles to eat a little harder."

For this mouthful of mixed sauce, three people have no bottom line.

Before they came to the kitchen, unless there was really no way, now the dry rice people have come out.

While the three of them were waiting, other handyman disciples also arrived one after another and entered the courtyard.

Like the three, when they saw the big pot and the table, they were stunned, but then they smelled the smell of the mixed sauce, one by one they were not calm.

The smell, for them, simply can not resist.

"Brother Changqing, are you ready?"

"I can't wait. Why don't you give me a bowl of noodles directly? Brother likes to eat living things."

The noodles of the first three brothers were ready, and Ye Changqing cooked them mixed sauce, green Onions, green melons and other ingredients.

He also taught the three to mix the noodles and mixed sauce well before eating.

This is difficult to resist the mixed sauce flavor, at this moment, with the stirring of three people, it is fragrant, see all around a saliva DC.

"Rely, really good smell ah."

"I don't know what that smell is."

All the teachers and brothers stared at the three of them, all wanting to know what the taste of this bowl of bittern noodles that they had never seen before was.