Chapter 101 The Third Prince, Cataplexy

A group of small niangpi, still thought they could eat their god Jianfeng, joking, had long expected such a result.

Since can not avoid to become an opponent, then I small buried a hand, very reasonable?

Therefore, at this time, on the battlefield, you can see many disciples, the original great accomplishment of the art, instantly turned into perfection, and the original should be a small accomplishment of the cultivation, directly into great accomplishment.

When they saw each other, they were not surprised. They had an expression that I had guessed.

Are a thousand years of fox, full of eyes, had guessed your boy will hide a hand, there is no surprise.

"Sure enough, there is a hidden move."

"The elder brother talked and laughed, both of them."

"Honestly, what else is hidden?"

"No, absolutely no, this is really the best of my brother."

"Oh, you expect me to believe that?"

On the wall, the original worry has long disappeared, but at the same time of relief, the more Ye Changqing thought about it, the more strange it felt.

If these brothers are so fierce, how can it be so laborious to hit a flying eagle stream outside the offshore camp before?

You know, at that time, there were Jade Goddess Feng disciples to help.

Before the first battle, Ye Changqing only watched the beginning, and then he was busy cooking high bone soup for everyone, so he didn't pay much attention.

But in the current situation, should not play so difficult ah, you look at these brothers, one like the tiger down the same.

At this time, in addition to Ye Changqing feeling strange, there is another person who is also confused, that is, as a big brother Zhao Zhengping.

It can even be said that Zhao Zhengping has more doubts than Ye Changqing.

Because he had personally experienced the previous war, he was sure that they would not have been so fierce before.

Looking at the disciples around him, Liu Shuang, Xu Jie, Lu Youyou, and Wang Yao, Zhao Zhengping felt abandoned again.

"Second master sister, you were not before the Fa phase of the great accomplishment of cultivation, how now become a complete?"

The cultivation is the same as their own.

"I practice."

Simple answer, Zhao Zhengping mouth twitching, I do not know is practicing ah.

"Old third, how did you also break through to this repair?"

"A lucky breakthrough."

"Sister of Four masters............."

After a circle of questions, Zhao Zhengping has a feeling of chest tightness, to be sure, these guys before one or two are hiding foolery.

Many disciples have made great progress, and their feelings are still in place, this big brother?

Insidious, really too insidious, what about the friendship between the same master brothers? Have you all forgotten that even I, the master brother, must be hidden from you?

What happened to Shenjianfeng in just a few months?

I thought I had seen through the changes of Shenjianfeng, but now I find that what I see is just the surface.