Chapter 134: Ginger or old spicy

Listen to Hong Zun's words, then Xu Jie is really a person God common anger, heaven and earth can not tolerate the big devil, that is simply bad no end.

See Hong Zun also want to open, Xu Jie kneel deeply, but the mouth whispered a sentence.

"The master does not know that you have come to the offshore camp?"

The voice is not big, but still be Hong Zun listened to a real, immediately talk a turn.

"But after all, you are a teacher's disciple, and it is the so-called failure of a son to be a godfather. When a disciple goes astray, a master also has an unavoidable responsibility. In the future, the teacher will teach you well, and you yourself should also make efforts to correct yourself and strive for an early correction."

Hearing the speech, Xu Jie shouted in response.

"Disciples remember the teachings of Master."

"Well, it's not hopeless."

Nod slightly, with a ruachable look.

Ye Changqing, who has been witnessing the whole process, seems to know at this moment, why the three brothers will be so, the answer is found, there is such a master, teach such a disciple, it is not strange at all.

Looking up again, and Hong respect teacher, kindness and filial piety Xu Jie, Ye Changqing sincerely lamented, is really a pair of perfect match, if these two people do not do the master, that is heaven.

After Xu Jie several people's sincere apology, Hongzun and bluestone just for them to unlock repair.

Also too lazy to find a place to live, directly in Ye Changqing here to live down, anyway the yard is very big, room is also a lot, more hong respect two people also do not affect.

Chat after a few words, Zhao Zhengping a few people were driven away, on the way back, Zhao Zhengping a face of suspicion to Xu Jie asked.

"Third Master brother, why didn't you let me talk about elder Wang Tieshu?"

"How can you say that? You can't let your master be on guard."

Huh??

"You think, big brother, if the Master knows about this, then how can we trick the Master into going to the Sansheng Stone?"

HMM??

Listening to Xu Jie's explanation, Zhao Zhengping's face became more and more strange, and suddenly felt that those words said by Master seemed to have some sense ah, this guy is really a backbone.

A moment ago also cry pear flower belt rain, now thinking how to stab Master?

Staring at Xu Jie for a while, after half a sound of silence, Zhao Zhengping patted Xu Jie on the shoulder meaningfully and said something.

"Master can have a disciple like you, is really lucky."

After saying that, he turned around and returned to his place, silently deciding in his heart that he was afraid that he should not accept any more disciples, because his life was not hard enough.

The next few days, Hongzun and Bluestone can be said to live a very comfortable life.

Not only did they have disciples to make rice for them at every meal point, they did not have to do it themselves, and even under the soft and hard work of the two people, from time to time, they could also let Ye Changqing give them a snack to eat.

This small life, really let a person elated ah, so that two people are fast to walk the road.

But as time went on, an age-old problem once again appeared in front of everyone, that is, the ingredients are out.