Chapter 183 Hey, the original can't move ah

Unaware of the changes on the demon side, Qixiong has led a group of strong people to Dongzhou everywhere.

In addition, for the ordinary people around the battlefield, they had already begun to evacuate and move them to places far away from the battlefield.

Otherwise, these ordinary people without any improvement, once they are slightly affected by the aftermath of the battle, it is estimated that they will disappear in an instant.

In Dongzhou, the territory of the human tribe and the demon tribe is actually not a whole, but complicated, which leads to, once the war between the two ethnic groups broke out, the whole Dongzhou is full of battlefields.

So a need to support a lot of places, the peaks are to be separated, and Qixiong is directly brought people to the Huling battlefield.

From a distance, more and more monsters gathered together in Huling, Qixiong frowns.

"These beasts are really planning to provoke a war between the two communities."

"This is it. There is only war."

'Yes.'

The fighting seems to be a posture that may break out at any time. On the other side, among the so-called Eight forbidden places, some of the magic practitioners hidden here are also paying attention to the changes in the situation in Dongzhou.

Magic monks in Dongzhou can be said to be the role of everyone Shouting, just like a rat crossing the street.

The main reason is because of their cultivation methods.

Cultivating immortals pays attention to their qualifications, which is often called Xianyuan, so not everyone has the qualification to cultivate immortals. It can even be said that there is not one person out of 10,000 who meets the standard of their qualifications.

But longevity can be said to be what everyone wants, who does not want to live longer.

And magic cultivation is so bred, through some side ways, so that the original no talent, people can also pursue eternal life, but the price is the devil.

The cultivation methods of the magic way are very evil, sucking human blood and sacrificing children are just small scenes, and slaughtering cities at every turn is a common thing.

What's more, the most terrible thing about the magic Way is that it can erode people's hearts. Even if a good old man falls into the magic Way, he will gradually become a demon.

To achieve the goal by all means, in order to break through the cultivation, and even millions of people can be killed, just to help themselves improve.

Therefore, for a long time, the magic way and the right way are incompatible, both sides have experienced countless battles, and finally the right way has the upper hand, the magic way has to hide in the dark, waiting for an opportunity to move.

And now, the upcoming war between the two communities seems to be an opportunity for the magic way, so many magic practitioners are concerned about this great war.

In one of the eight forbidden places, a black hall, several black-robed people sit together.

"There will be a great war between the two communities. This is the chance of a lifetime."

"Yes, when they are both defeated, we will take advantage of the situation and destroy the hypocrites who follow the right path."

"Jie Jie.......... With the Great War, blood food is endless, and our cultivation can be upgraded again."