Chapter 125 This is how I do it

Xu Jie's words, said that this jade female peak sister stay stunned in place, worldview, outlook on life have a feeling of being subverted.

Completely fell into self-doubt, did not notice, one side of Wang Yao is spirit force voice to Xu Jie way.

"Third brother, you are such a liar, is it not good?"

"Then what should I do? Let's bluff it out, and besides, what you're saying to the ingredients is fair game, isn't that sick? When the demon tribe eats people, it will feel despicable?"

"That's right."

Just as he said it, the battle in the sky changed again.

Although Liu Frost and Lu Youyou took the opportunity to hit the green feather phoenix hard, after all, the worm of 100 feet is not dead, and the first demon is not so good to kill.

Reaction to the green feather phoenix, immediately launched a counterattack, even if seriously injured, but still quickly suppressed Zhao Zhengping three people.

See green feather phoenix and occupy the upper hand, Xu Jie hurriedly open.

"Are you not going to let your spouse live?"

Said, the long sword went a little deeper, the phoenix once again issued a sad howl, smell speech, Phoenix a leng, and Zhao Zhengping three people where will let go of this opportunity, directly, is a wave of perfect surprise attack.

"Despicable human beings, I kill you."

"Your mate's life..............."

"Ah, despicable, you take the right path and think you are the leader."

"When I shake my hand, your spouse is............"

"You are meaner than the monks, and you talk of the right monks!"

"Why, your mate seems to be out of breath."

"I'll kill you."

With Xu Jie a sentence of threat, every time the green feather phoenix to find the opportunity to fight back, have been pinched dead, and Zhao Zhengping three people are in such circumstances, the green feather phoenix to the result.

Jade female Feng disciples who witnessed this scene all the way fell into silence at this time, is this what they can do?

As for what happened just now, if you say that this is a magic Taoist school, it is likely that some people will believe it.

Especially Xu Jie, that is really more evil than the devil.

However, with the killing of Qingyufeng, there were only three characters left in the hearts of the Jade female Feng disciples.

As for the thoughts that I had just felt were unheartening, dishonorable, and disgraceful, they were all thrown out of the cloud.

This is the fucking ingredients, you and the ingredients of the means, that is not sick.

A Jade female Feng disciple could not help licking his lips and shouted.

"Brother Xu is mighty."

As soon as these words came out, other Jade Goddess Feng disciples also spoke and echoed them.

"Brother Xu is mighty."

"Brother Zhao is mighty."

"Sister Liu is formidable."

Where there is a little complex color in the eyes, full of blue feather phoenix to occupy, this is dragon and phoenix soup ah.