Chapter 75 and the Rear hand

Seeing Xu Jie want to escape, Hong Zun nature can not promise, instantly put on a face of "kind" smile, a flash to stop the way of two people, asked with a smile.

"Good boy, you ran my cave to do what?"

Although is laughing, but Xu Jie at this time but feel endless chill enveloped himself, even behind the Ye Changqing is also a shrink neck, not, this peak master smile is really some scary.

"Master, I....... That, this, I.......... Oh, I went to the cave to look for Master you, but I accidentally found Master Brother Changqing and came out with him."

Although he was well prepared, he could face Master's majesty, but Xu Jie said he was not nervous.

And in this regard, Hong Zun is sneer.

"Oh, yeah?"

For these words said by Xu Jie, he does not believe a word, go to the cave to find me? I was so big a person standing outside the cave, you didn't see?

What else happened to meet the evergreen boy, that is even more bullshit, this guy is absolutely forced on purpose.

But how did he know that Evergreen Kid was in his cave? Only he and Bluestone knew this all along, and not even the other elders told him, just to be on the safe side.

Everything revealed a mystery, but now is not the time to delve into it, now should consider, how to leave the evergreen boy, after all,.............

Afraid of what comes to what, come back to God Shi pine, this time is also open to say.

"What does this mean, brother?"

His eyes were full of suspicion, and his heart was faintly angry, thinking that he had just thought that he had misunderstood the old alcoholic. Now it seems that he had slapped himself in the face.

In the face of stone pine inquiry, hong Zun pretended to be calm and smiled.

"Brother misunderstood. This son is the one I recently prepared to accept as a disciple. I did not know him before, so I brought him to my cave, which should be very reasonable?"

Wen Yan, Shi Song looked up and down Ye Changqing, found that only the knot Dan Jing xiu, in addition to looks, it seems that there is no place of brilliance, the first reaction is the old alcoholic in fooling himself.

Is going to open, but hong Zun but first step said.

"Brother, as the master of a peak, the matter of receiving disciples should not violate the rules of the family?"

I don't know what Hongzun means, but Shi Song still nodded.

Tao a peak, weekdays are basically the peak of the Lord said, law enforcement hall can not intervene at will, let alone this is not accepted, that is already a private matter, there is no reason to tube.

Not only Shi Song, even Xu Jie is full of doubts, what is the master going to do? I couldn't understand it at all, but I always felt that something was going to happen.

Under the gaze of several people, Hong Zun's face gradually revealed a smile, Tao.

"That's all right, and I'm going to put the boy through some tests recently, so I can't go to the offshore camp for the time being, which should be a special case. When the test is over, I'll personally take the boy to the offshore camp."

God, as soon as these words came out, Xu Jie was numb. He had calculated so much by himself, and did not expect to be pulled out of the pit by Master in the end.