Chapter 15 Out shopping

Tao a door rules are strict, and the law enforcement hall of those people, one by one are unselfish, there is no favoritism and fraud.

Therefore, if Ye Changqing has done something because of greed, no one can protect him.

See money Youcai a face worry, Ye Changqing helpless way.

"Money deacon what do you think, even if I am down and out also not even ingredients also want to ink, that is only a few money."

"The main reason is that there are more people coming to the kitchen during this period of time, so the consumption of ingredients will naturally be fast."

Hearing Ye Changqing's explanation, Qian Youcai's face softened a little.

Also, although Ye Changqing was not born in those top families, but also not to the mere food of some of the brain, it is only a few money.

The ingredients in the kitchen are almost the most ordinary, which is really not worth much money.

But Ye Changqing said that the number of people in the kitchen had suddenly increased recently, which made the deacon a little curious.

"Why are there so many people all of a sudden? Few people went to the kitchen, I remember? '

'Perhaps I've improved my skills.'

Ye Changqing smiled, but in exchange for money is talented eyes.

"Come on, your boy's craft I do not know, can eat good."

Did not continue to tangle, as long as Ye Changqing did not move any crooked brain on the line, soon money talented to open a good purchase order.

"Take it."

"Thank you, Deacon Money."

"If there is nothing to do this afternoon, I will go to the kitchen and try your cooking to see if it has really improved."

"Welcome any time."

"Ha ha, go ahead and be careful on the way."

After a few polite words, Ye Changqing took the purchase order and left the outer door deacon Hall.

For the atmosphere of Daoyi, Ye Changqing is really like, there is no previous life those novels in the dog drama.

Throughout Tao Yizong, no one will give you a hard time for no reason. Even when you are in trouble, the classmates and brothers will lend a helping hand.

Disciples and elders at all levels perform their duties to ensure the normal operation of the Taoist school.

All the way down the mountain and left Shenjianfeng.

Tao a Zong thirty-six peaks, in addition to a main peak, the rest of the thirty-five peaks, like a general formation, formed a circular mountain range.

And not far beyond the mountains, there are as many as hundreds of villages.

These villages were sheltered by the Daoyi clan, but they were also responsible for cultivating the spirit fields for the Daoyi clan, and raising low-level monsters like red-striped pigs.

According to the secular understanding, these villages can be regarded as the tenants of Daoyizong.

However, these villagers are very lucky to live in these villages.

First of all, there is no need to worry about the evil attacks of monsters and beasts. Secondly, food and clothing are not a problem, so there is no shortage of food.