Chapter 45: A Boost

The body could not stop trembling, it was angry, eyes red looking at the hand of the letter of divorce, He Lu the whole person fell into madness.

She did not expect, also can not accept, the final result is that he was a letter of divorce to the rest.

Suddenly looked up to a face of calm Ye Changqing, He Lu clenched his teeth.

"Ye Changqing, good, count you strong, today's shame, in the future I..............."

"Shut up."

Today's humiliation, she He Lu is not going to stop, just do not wait for her to finish, Yu Li directly interrupted.

Eyes cold look at He Lu.

"Isn't that humiliating enough? Go."

Do not look at the current situation, still want to put tough words, do not want to leave safely?

When He Lu spoke just now, Xu Jie, Liu Frost, and even Hong Zun's face were all cold and vaguely had the intention of taking a shot.

At this time still put cruel words, it is foolish, even if there is hate in my heart, but also give me to hold in my heart.

While she was still speaking, Yu Li stood up and saluted the two elders on the throne, the three elders and Hong Zun.

"In that case, the sister took leave."

"Ok, my sister, take your time."

Seeing this, the two elders nodded back, also do not know what to say, smell speech, Yu Li did not hesitate, immediately with He Lu and other Luxia Zong disciples left, go that is called a simply.

With Yu Li and others left, Hong Zun returned to that pair of drunken appearance, lazy look to the two elders and three long old road.

"Elder brother, let's go."

Say that, also do not wait for two people to reply, with Ye Changqing and others left the law enforcement hall.

Looking at the figure of Hong Zun leaving, two elders and three elders are shaking their heads and smiling bitterly.

"This kind of thing, that Yu Li I am afraid will not easily give up."

"Well, after all, it didn't go too far. A little humiliation won't affect the overall situation."

Yu Li must have resentment in her heart, but it should not have much impact on Loxia Zong and Daoyi Zong. After all, the disciples of Loxia Zong did not suffer any substantive harm.

The two elders also had a headache, but there was no good way to do it. They were angry when they talked about Shen Jianfeng.

But that Ye Changqing, as if two things were caused by him, a servant disciple, worthy of so much attention by Hong Zun? That's strange.

The two elders frown slightly and don't know what they are thinking.

On the other side, they returned safely to the Shenjianfeng kitchen. It was long past dinner time, but there were still many disciples outside the kitchen. The deacons were waiting here.

Seeing Ye Changqing's return, all the disciples were in a flutter of sympathy.

After responding to each one, Ye Changqing said.

"Ladies and gentlemen, wait a moment, dinner will soon be served."

"Brother Changqing won't hurt to take a rest."

"Yes, we're in no hurry."

Mouth has begun to drool, but said no hurry, see, Ye Changqing dumbstruck with laughter, turned into the kitchen, began to prepare.