Chapter 114: You Threaten Me?

The great array of the camp near the sea was set up by the Taoist Patriarch, and indeed no one who exceeded the requirement could enter.

But there are no absolutes in this world. It is simply that the price to pay is so great and so meaningless that no one will bother to enter the offshore camps.

First exceed the formation requirements, but also want to enter the offshore camp, the main solution is to repair and bone age problems.

Buried bone Dan, nine pindan medicine, the grade is very high, but the effect is very chicken ribs, there is only one, that is to cover the bone age, even the God level method can not be identified.

Only nine kinds of alchemists can make Dan medicine, and the price is very high, mainly because the material is expensive, coupled with a single function, so few people buy, naturally, there is no one to make, so the number is rare.

Find the buried bone pill, the problem of bone age will be solved.

As for the cultivation, it needs to be covered up with the formation method.

Drawing the nine-pin Tianmask large array directly on the body can cover up its own cultivation.

In this way, the problems of bone age and modification are solved.

"Together with my wine Excalibur and your heavy mountain Seal to suppress the spirit, there will be no failure."

Hong Zun slowly said, bluestone listen to nod again and again, but on second thought, and some worry.

"Buried bone Dan although some chicken ribs, but also precious, that harrow ears will give you?"

Bluestone mouth rake ear said is Baicaofeng peak main screen tour.

Smell speech, Hong Zun showed a confident smile.

"You don't have to worry about burying Dan's things, the old husband I pinch his life door, you only need to consider the day of the big arraything on the line."

"That's no problem, I'm sure of it."

"Well, tonight I will go to Baicao Peak first, get the bone burial Dan, you and I will go straight to Zhenzong, and then to the offshore camp."

"Perfect."

Say things, two people wait until late at night, bluestone continues to stay in Hongzun cave, and Hongzun is alone, xiao Mimi went to Baicao peak.

It is already late at night, without the God Jianfeng disciples, the whole Dao one each peak is extremely quiet.

As the disciples cultivate, they sleep.

And it was under such a dark night, on the top of Baicao Peak, in front of the cave of the curtain Tour, someone suddenly triggered the formation Method.

A short time later, a white robe, middle-aged appearance, temperament elegant, good-looking man came out.

This man is Baicao Fengfeng main curtain tour, an alchemist of nine products, is also the strongest alchemist.

See the door mysterious Hongzun, the curtain tour strange way.

"Why are you here in the middle of the night?

"Oh, I have something to discuss with my senior brother."

"Well, come in then."

I don't know what happened, but Master brother, Mu You is not prepared, it is natural to invite Hong Zun into the cave.