Chapter 42 No divorce, divorce wife feasible

He Lu dishevelled hair, black and blue face glared at Ye Changqing, in addition to anger, there are thick grievances, eyes are red.

"That......... Take off the binding feet first. '

He said to Xu Jie that he could not communicate with his mouth blocked. He nodded and shouted to his disciples around him.

"Whose feet are bound, come and get them."

Xu Jie a face of disgust is not willing to touch the binding feet, see, He Lu can not help but emit a sound of purring.

You don't even want to touch, what the fuck just stuffed my mouth?

"Brother Xu, my my."

Soon, a male disciple came out of the crowd and could see that there was indeed no binding on one foot.

When He Lu came to him and took out the foot binding, He Lu could not help retching.

It was half loud before it stopped, and then she looked at Ye Changqing angrily.

"Ye Changqing, you........ You played me."

In He Lu's opinion, it must be that Ye Changqing gave these disciples some benefits, so they would take it so personally, and all this was planned by Ye Changqing.

In this regard, Ye Changqing was speechless, and he really did nothing.

And even if you are guessing in the dark, you have to consider the reality. What ability does a handyman disciple have to let so many disciples help him do things, let alone two personal disciples.

"Is your mind okay?"

A caring expression to look at He Lu, this brain was not broken.

In He Lu and others were carried to Ye Changqing at the same time, in the peak of Yu Li, and did not see the patriarch Qixiong, but by the three elders of the main seat to entertain her, at this time received He Lu's message.

Yu Li's face became ugly in an instant.

In the first time being beaten, He Lu found the opportunity to contact his master.

Looking at Yu Li who suddenly changed her face, the three elders of the main seat asked strangely.

"Sister something?"

Everyone is a proper monk, and the relationship between the two clans is also good, so it is generally used to call each other brother and sister, in order to appear close.

In the face of the three elders' inquiry, Yu Li looked ugly and said.

"Isn't this sister specially here for my disciple?"

'Well, you did.'

'But now, I'm being beaten by a man from Shenjianfeng.'

Huh? Hearing this, the three elders froze for a moment, weren't they all fine just now, and had already informed Brother Hongzun, how could they still be beaten?

The heart was confused, but the three elders still spoke.

"Then I will accompany my sister to Shenjianfeng."

After all, I was in the Taoist school, and I was still beaten by their disciples. The three elders considered going there in person.

Wen Yan, Yu Li did not refuse, nodded in response.

"That would be troublesome brother."

"What are you talking about? Come on, let's go and see."