Chapter 105: Call for Help

When the sword matter is settled, Chen Mu can take care of these dragons only when he returns.

However, when Zhao Zhengping and others saw a lot of ingredients that were missing in an instant, they were stunned.

"Aren't there 50,000 aquariums? You can't get enough of them here."

"A meal for five thousand people, two shrimps, a cancer, and seashells, and so on, will be enough."

Ye Changqing explained that fifty thousand looks like a lot, but in fact it is really not eaten, after all, in front of food, everyone that one is a big stomach, a good mouth.

"Maybe you should reduce the amount, so that you can eat for a while."

Ye Changqing proposed, but as soon as this came out, Zhao Zhengping and others almost did not think about it, shaking their heads and refusing.

"You can't reduce the amount."

"Is not the problem of ingredients, Changqing brother need not panic, I have my own way."

"Yes, just kill it out."

Looking at the excitement of the crowd, Ye Changqing very want to say that I did not panic, panic seems to be you.

Look at one by one, the face has changed, the frown is twisted into a Sichuan word.

"According to the current situation, 50,000 ingredients can only be enough to eat for a few days, and when another food will come to the door, it is hard to say."

"Yes, we are too passive to wait here."

"That's why I say just kill it."

Do not forget to kill out. Have you forgotten your mission here?

Zongmen is to let you guard the offshore camp, not to let you destroy the East China Sea aquarium, and the family of the East China Sea aquarium demon king can be a lot, where does your confidence come from?

When they were deliberating, Wang Yao came to Jiao Min in front of the body, weak weak said a sentence.

"In fact, I have a way to lure those aquariums in."

Huh??

Instantaneous time, the eyes of the disciples are falling on Wang Yao, Xu Jie is even more excited to.

"Wang Yao's sister really?"

"Well, I learned the art of access control with Master. You can make blood connection through the blood of demons and beasts."

"With Jiao Min's dead body in my hand, I can pretend to be it and keep asking the Shui tribe for help."

As soon as this word came out, the disciples' eyes instantly lit up, this is good, neither need to leave the camp, but also a steady stream of food materials to the door.

Moreover, they can arrange in advance, set traps, ambushes and so on, and the danger is greatly reduced.

The light in their eyes could not be hidden at all, even Zhao Zhengping spoke highly of it.

"Well, if it can be accomplished, Master Sister Wang Yao should be the first."

"Only in this case, Jiao Min's body can't be used."

In response to the loss of a flood dragon's corpse, the disciples turned their eyes to Ye Changqing, apparently letting him make a decision.

In the face of everyone's eyes, Ye Changqing speechless.