Chapter 163: A Long way to go

Looking at the direct death of the past of the king's life, everyone present is eyelid crazy jump.

What the fuck are you doing, and finally you have to lick this hard?

Let alone watch the battle of the people, as the loxia Zong Zong, Su Loxing is teeth bite cluck ring, shame.

"Su Zong, am I winning?"

At this time, the little sister soft waxy voice came, smell speech, Sue fall star is livid, a wave of anger.

"Here you are."

A total of two bottles of five pindan medicine, a bottle of six pindan medicine, and a six Pinling fruit monkey face fruit, can be said to be extremely rich.

Accept the reward, little sister also sweet smile.

"Thank you Su Zong Zong."

Victory is not arrogant, can be described as a large demeanor, just Sue fall star mouth crazy smoke, directly ignored.

It is the main seat on the high platform Qixiong mood is good, loud smile.

"Old Monster Su, give in."

"Well, it's only one show. What does that mean?"

The first game lost a big face, Sue fall star more unwilling to give up, just the next two games, is still jade female peak won the first, and the result, needless to say, Loxia Zong lost three games in a row.

At the end of the three games, many strong people present have completely changed their minds.

Before, I thought that the Luxia School and Daoyi School should be equal, after all, everyone is a personal disciple.

But now it seems that the gap is a little wide.

"It is true that it is a Taoist school. The strength of the disciples is definitely the youngest generation in Dongzhou."

"Yes, before, I thought there should be a battle between the dragons and the tiger, but now it seems that Emperor Lioxizong still can't do it."

"In my opinion, from now on, the Taoist school should be the only one, and the other three major schools should be a little weaker."

Let alone them, at this time, together with the other personal disciples and the peak master of Daoyi School, they all looked strange.

Blood knife peak, bula gun peak, all the disciples a face of confusion to look at Zhao soft a few women.

"Were they this strong before?"

"No, I've played against them before, but they're never that strong."

"Then it's strange that they suddenly become so strong?"

"I don't know, do you think it might have something to do with recent events?"

"Recent events?"

"It is that the disciples of the Jade Female Feng are crazy about earning Buddhist points, and half of the black iron forest in the back mountains has been cut down. Do you not know that?"

"I haven't heard of it."

"I let you go out and walk around more often, and all you do is stay in seclusion all day long. Such big things have been spread among the Zongzi, and the major cultivation holy places have been commandeed by the Jade Female Feng disciples."

"Is that true?"

"Do not believe you to try, not to mention other, you can enter the gravity chamber I count you cow."