Chapter 98: Half Dead Before You Get to the City

The battle Fu seal, all kinds of light burst into the sky, looking at the scene in front of Ye Changqing suddenly felt that his understanding of you brothers is still not enough.

The number is not to say, but the arrangement of the method, the means of Fu Seal, is simply to let people see the scalp tingling.

This is the human heart to deduce incisively and vividly ah.

You think you have predicted me, but I have predicted you.

The impossible place is the most dangerous place.

The formations I lay out are everywhere.

All kinds of means to play with people's hearts are embodied incisively and vividly in this small seal style and the formation method.

For a time, Ye Changqing suddenly felt that these aquarium in the end is what want to take things hard, dare to take the initiative to offend such a group of old six.

Look, this has not even run to the camp, it has been so many casualties, on this situation, you this number is not enough.

To say that there is a person more than Ye Changqing Meng, that is three prince Jiao Min.

Originally full of self-confidence, the Jiao Min who planned to settle the world War one, looked at the scene in front of him at this time, completely silly.

The fuckin 'people who haven't even seen the disciples of Shen Jianfeng, the two sides haven't even met, and they've already been killed and wounded like this.

If this goes on, I am afraid that the battle is really going to decide the situation, but not it, but the battle of Shenjianfeng determines its situation.

The other Jiaolong family on the side is also confused, some people are more suspicious road.

"Isn't it just less than a day since Shenjianfeng disciples entered the offshore camp? Where did you get so many seal characters and formations?"

Yes, the time is not right. It can be arranged in one day. Let alone with an injury.

It seems impossible to think about it, and suddenly someone seems to guess something and screams.

"I see. These seal and battle styles were all left by the Jade Female Feng disciples. They have been stationed here for a year and have had time to arrange them."

"I see."

"What a Jade female peak, bad my aquarium event ah."

This word, all the demons on the scene feel reasonable, yes, it must be the jade female peak did not run, in addition to them no one else.

Look is a group of innocent little fairy, did not expect the means actually so dirty.

"So I said, there are no good people among the terrans."

"Yes, I used to think that the Jade Goddess Feng disciples were very simple."

The demons thought they had found out the truth of the matter, but Jiao Min shouted angrily.

"What's the use of saying that now?"

A bunch of fools, but also fuck happy, even if you guessed that the Jade female peak arranged the Fu seal and the method of battle, what can you do? Let these Fu seal and battle method ineffective?

After scolding, Jiao Min turned his head and looked at the battlefield, saw the constant casualties of the aquarium, and could not help but curse again.