Chapter 139: Don't Come

All the holy places of cultivation have been taken over by the people of Jade Girl Peak, and the most ridiculous of all, there is not even a gravity chamber left.

Some disciples went to the gravity room next to them, and when they learned that there was still no place, they couldn't hold their breath and shouted angrily.

"A bunch of animals. Oh, even the gravity chamber is not spared."

What's the use of a gravity chamber? Nothing more than to enhance the gravity, in this way, the Jade female Feng disciples have been snatched up, and the opening is still more than 100 hours.

"I will go to the court of law enforcement and Sue them."

"That is, if they want to do whatever they want, I'll go too."

"Go with me."

Each Feng disciple Qi's liver hurts. It has not been quiet for a few days, and then another nima comes.

Naturally, the women of Jade Female Peak are not aware of the actions of the disciples of each Feng, and those disciples who are cultivating the body Fa in the gravity chamber are already excited at this time.

Unexpectedly, under the pressure of the gravity chamber to cultivate the body Fa, there is unexpected joy, rapid progress ah.

What does good body form represent? It means you can run faster when you're fighting for food.

For a time, Jade female peak more reluctant to leave the gravity chamber.

On the other side, the main peak law enforcement hall, everything returned to the origin, came to complain an endless stream of people, law enforcement hall many deacons, that is busy feet do not touch the ground.

"Deacon, I want to file a complaint."

'And me, too.'

Not big hall, is already crowded, facing the shouts of disciples, a deacon mouth twitching to appease.

"One by one, all line up, don't mess ah."

"Stop Shouting and wait until your time."

Five deacons sat in a row, taking notes on the complaints of the disciples.

'What is it?

"Disciples are going to Sue Jade Female Peak, seize cultivation resources, be lawless and act recklessly."

"Jade Female Peak is it? Ok, I'm registered, next."

"Disciple will Sue Jade Female peak................."

"Is it another time to seize cultivation resources, be lawless and act recklessly?"

"Yes, but it should be added that the Mission Hall was also shut down by them."

"Ok, I'm registered, next."

"Disciple will file a lawsuit against Jade Female Peak................"

Thousands of disciples, without exception, are all suing Jade Nu Feng. There is no choice. This day cannot go by.

Until the Mission Hall is closed, we can't even enter the major cultivation holy places now, and even if we have to wait, it will take at least more than 100 hours.

This is bullying people.

The hall is just as busy as the market. After sending away one disciple, two more come in a twinkling. It is impossible to finish the busy work.

But there is a rule in the temple that the deacons must record, even if the contents are repeated, but as long as they are different people, they must record them separately. This makes the deacons want to die.