Chapter 54 Still young Ah

As soon as Hong Zun returned to the top of the mountain, he went straight back to the cave, regardless of bluestones.

Bluestone, who followed him behind, smiled and shook his head.

"An age, still can't afford to play."

Then he did not pay any attention and turned back to his own place. From now on, this road is probably his root.

It was funny to think that one day he would join the clan and be willing to be bound.

But on second thought, the evergreen boy's craft is very good, and it does not lose money.

Good mood back to the cave, see master come back, Xiao Wang Yao immediately asked.

"Master, are we really going to stay in Shenjianfeng?"

"Well, we will stay in Shenjianfeng from now on."

"Oh."

Pearly Han nodded, inadvertently see the master beard on the oil stains, little Wang Yao doubts.

"Master just went to dinner?"

In my impression, my master seems to have long since broken the valley, although sometimes I will eat some demon meat and spirit fruit, but it is only occasionally, when I have nothing to eat.

It's the first time I've ever seen a beard with grease stains on it like this.

Seeing to be found, bluestone did not hide it, but said with a straight face.

"Apprentice, you must listen carefully to what the teacher says next."

Seeing the teacher so, Xiao Wang Yao also straightened his body and nodded.

"HMMM."

"There is a kitchen at the foot of the Shenjianfeng mountain, where you eat three meals a day. From now on, you must go to this kitchen to eat at every meal point, but there are rules in this Shenjianfeng kitchen. Disciples of different levels need to fight for their positions.

"Now that you are also a disciple of Shenjianfeng, you will have to compete with other disciples, as well as the deacons and elders."

"Remember, when the time comes, there will be absolutely no mercy. As long as you do not hurt people's lives and roots, you must go all out."

"Make sure you get a seat at every meal, or you'll regret it."

Hearing this senseless words, Wang Yao froze in place, after half a sound some disbelief asked.

"Master, are you asking me to rob the rice?"

Never thought that one day, Master actually will let himself to rob the rice, and to this, Hong Zun also nodded heavily.

"Well, remember what the teacher just said."

Some people were numb, Wang Yao could not understand the meaning of Master for a time, what is a bowl of rice to rob?

She has already saved the grain, even if she does not eat, there is nothing, why to rob it? And listen to the meaning of master, but also to rob.

Confused, always feel that something is wrong, but the small Wang Yao who has never been to the kitchen naturally does not know that the food in the Shenjianfeng kitchen is completely different from that in other places.

In a different place, Wang Yao quickly adapted to it and ended her afternoon's cultivation.

Just as she was about to have a rest, she saw Bluestone walking quickly out of the room.