Chapter 85 The Stock on the battlefield

Their support has arrived. There is no demon king, but there are plenty of them.

With the order of the golden eagle demon King, many demon beasts came to join the battlefield.

For a time, the pressure of the disciples of Shenjianfeng and Jade Female Feng suddenly increased.

"So many demons and beasts, what should we do?"

Some Jade Goddess Feng disciples look solemn, and the total number of their two peaks disciples is not more than 20,000.

At present, the number of these monsters is at least more than 100,000, and there are many monsters on the way. How can we fight this?

"Why don't we go back to battle, and we can resist some of the monsters?"

This is a good way, but as soon as the voice fell, it was just heard by the disciples of God Jianfeng on the side, and immediately attracted a meal to drink and scold.

"Back fart, do you want to leave the peak master regardless?"

"Only more than 100,000 demon beasts, kill is, return what?"

The disciples of Shen Jianfeng did not give up at all. If they did, what would happen to Hongzun and Bluestone? They can't get into the offshore camp.

Therefore, even if the help of the monster arrives, they will not retreat; they will kill them.

The one who is said to feel guilty, but really will not retreat? Your injuries are not light ah, so continue to consume will be consumed.

This is indeed the case, but at this time, Ye Changqing, accompanied by Wang Yao, has set up dozens of big POTS.

Late arrival, looking at the bloody battle outside, Ye Changqing heart is also worried about the situation of the elder brothers and sisters.

Want to help, you can repair him now, even if it is to join the fight, it can not be the ability to left and right the battle.

And he is a cook ah, cook must do some cook should do things.

Looking at the menu she now has, Ye soon has an idea.

[High bone soup, the use of all kinds of demon animal bones boil stock, high collocation, can be selected at will demon animal bones, with sky ginseng, Chinese medlar, cordyceps, delicious, nutritious, with short-term analgesia, hemostasis, as well as healing effects.]

Healing is secondary, but analgesia, hemostasis, which is very useful for the current situation.

In the face of the gap in number, once a disciple loses combat effectiveness, it can only be slaughtered by others, but if you can ensure the fighting power of everyone in a certain time, and greatly eliminate the pain of the wound, then there is a chance.

As for the subsequent healing, when the battle is over, there is naturally plenty of time.

Say dry dry, Ye Changqing take out the POTS and pans in the bag, and let Wang Yao find a few jade female Feng disciples, let them collect all the bodies of the battlefield demon beast.

This is the ready-made ingredients ah.

"Brother, you want to cook?"

Just watching Ye Changqing set up a pot to boil water, several Jade female Feng disciples were stunned.

This bloody war, can you be a little more serious ah, when are you still thinking about cooking?

"No time to explain, but also ask the senior sisters to help."