Chapter 164: The Little Wizard Sees the Great Wizard

Zhao Xin was not a disciple of the Daoist school, so of course he did not know about the sword in his sleeve, but the other Daoist school strong people present, disciples, looked strange at this time.

"Elder Brother, is there such a technique as sleeve sword in the school?"

"Never heard of it."

"I don't know, but they all seem to be running to sneak up on people?"

The sword in the sleeve of bullshit, discerning people can see, Zhong Ling and Zhao Xin, is running to attack, but as soon as this word, immediately by the front of the Fengfeng master scold.

"What is a sneak attack? It is clearly the first strike to gain the upper hand."

"I have no discerning power at all, but with the sword in my sleeve, I do not pass on secrets."

"I have allowed you to cultivate well on weekdays and know how to play one by one, but now you don't even know the sword in your sleeve."

Being scolded by the Lord of the peaks, the disciples were first stunned, but soon came back to God and shouted good way.

"Good, sister Niu batch."

"I didn't expect that my sister had cultivated the sword in her sleeve to a complete state, and my brother admired it."

With the shouts of the crowd, others present were also fooled, including Zhao Xin, who looked at Zhong Ling and said in a cold voice.

"It was a good move with a sword in his sleeve. Brother learned it."

This goods really believe, straight behind the Su fall star mouth twitching, you are a pig brain ah, people say what you believe?

Originally was going to play a dirty hand, the result did not say success, but also be pinched by others.

Qi but su fall star turned his head to Qixiong strange air way.

"Sleeve sword, the old man has lived for so many years has never heard of such a technique, will not be you do one of their own?"

To this, Qi Xiong said with a contemptuous smile.

"Frog at the bottom of a well, the world is so big that you have never heard of many things."

While they were talking, Zhong Ling and Zhao Xin were already engaged in a fierce fight.

The strength of the two men is not very different, and the cultivation is the same Fa phase environment.

At this time, the Fa was revealed behind the two men, and each move and style were full of terror.

However, the aftermath of these battles did not affect the people around, after all, it can be said that the present is the top group of people in Dongzhou.

It was obviously not difficult to fend off the aftermath of the battle between the two Buddhist monks.

With the passage of time, the bell Ling gradually occupied the upper hand, mainly because of the difference in body law.

Each of Zhong Ling's body Fa was at the perfect level, and he was flexible in his position. Zhao Xin could do nothing about it.

The more exhausted he became, when he saw that he was going to lose, Zhao Xin clenched his teeth and fired a Fu seal script.

Seeing that even Fu Seal script had been used, everyone present was stunned. What was the situation? Ordinary comparison, it is necessary to use the force of character seal character?