Chapter 182: The Pose, Not the Strike

Two more dead demon Kings, that's all?

Hearing the words of the old dragon King, all the demon Kings of Huling fell into silence, whether the water tribe can do it in the end.

A few days ago, the Dragon Palace was just breached by others, slaughtering millions of water people, and a demon king.

Just a few days later, two more bloody demon Kings were killed.

Besides, what do you feed so many demon Kings of your fucking tribe? Just watch Shen Jianfeng slaughter your demon king?

You should know that it is only a god Jianfeng ah, there are only two holy level of existence, even if you add Zhang Tianzhen, it is only three.

How about you, the water tribe, dozens of demon Kings, who were made into this by three people?

I do not know why, for a time, all the demon Kings in Huling began to have no bottom in their hearts, can this aquarium in the end? How to feel that there is no good result in cooperation with these guys.

On the other hand, seeing the Huling demon king are not talking, the old dragon King is a frown, cold voice.

"Why, why don't you speak? Do you think I'm incompetent?"

"I East China Sea aquarium more than hundreds of millions, the loss of two demon king is what, rest assured, this war is still in the king's plan."

Still fuck in your plan?

The corners of the mouth of the demon Kings of the Tiger Ridge are twitching, and they can hardly believe the old man in front of them.

Calculate yourself, from the beginning to the present, how much you have lost in the East China Sea aquarium.

If nothing else, the demon King has been made to have three heads, ah, the three-headed demon king, if this shit is placed in the smaller demon beast tribe is estimated to have perished.

Is also your East China Sea aquarium family big cause, but even so, can not be so made ah, a few days three demon king, this can persist for how long?

"The king has his own plan, all according to the original plan is, you hold up a strong other, the king will break the battle law."

Finally, under the guarantee of the old Dragon King, the blood-color light curtain disappeared, but all the tiger demon Kings far away in Huling were staring at each other at this moment.

After a long silence, one of the demon Kings spoke.

'Shall we continue?'

"The words revealed a thick suspicion, long ago lost the previous confidence.

This East China Sea aquarium unreliable ah, some do not dare to continue to cooperate with them.

In this regard, the black tiger demon king is not reconciled.

"Have come to this point, can you still take it back? You know what's going on with the Terrans."

Yes, now the posture has been pulled apart, it is not you can accept.

B: But the aquarium side............ It is really difficult to explain ah, this is just a god Jianfeng, and they have already made it like this.

All the tiger demon Kings are wondering, you are a fucking stupid. The goods to command is not so.

The strength gap between the two sides is placed there, God Jianfeng on the two saints, you dozens of water demon king, this is not random to make a steady win the situation, why would make it like this?