Chapter 177: Yes, I arranged it

In order to crack the offshore battle, the old dragon King this has been a desperate gamble, even his own ancestral grave has been dug, his determination can be seen.

"Very impressive, my old husband admired it."

Bluestone could not help but sigh, but the voice just fell, the Hong Zun on the side of applause.

"Admire a fart, digging is not your ancestral grave, people have been in the destruction of the array, also said these have no."

Finished, and turned to Zhang Tianzhen said.

"Can brother have a way to deal with it?"

Wen Yan, Zhang Tianzhen looked calm, a face of confidence nodded.

"Rest assured, the method of the Shui nationality is to break the face and use the bones of the demon king to forcibly impact the formation, so as to achieve the purpose of breaking the formation. I can cope with it."

Smell speech, Hong Zun this just relieved, can deal with good.

"That would be trouble for you, brother."

The Shui tribe began to break the formation, and Zhang Tianzhen and five elders of Wanzhenfeng began to strengthen the formation, especially on the location of the bone nails.

As for Hong Zun, Bluestone and others are on the side to guard against other actions of the Shui clan.

More than half a day passed, the battle method was not broken, and even with the action of Zhang Tianzhen, the cracks that originally appeared have disappeared a lot.

At the same time, Tao a zong, never film face Qixiong, still expressionless way.

"Elder brother, the Shui tribe has begun to break the battle."

Frowning slightly, Zhang Tianzhen has just gone to the offshore camp, and the aquarium side has made some moves?

This is the shadow peak to hear the news, although before on the God Jianfeng things, shadow peak performance some pull, can not because of this completely negate shadow peak ability.

In fact, in the exploration of information in this aspect, shadow peak does still have their own superiority, this is not, the water group broke the thing, Hong Zun has not reported, shadow peak already know.

See Qixiong frown slightly, as if thinking about what, the shadow paused to continue to say.

"There are Huling, ape mountain each big demon clan also have a change."

HMM??

"As soon as that came out, Chishung thought it through in an instant.

He always thought, why is this aquarium so keen to crack the offshore big array, even if it is broken and how can it? A single aquarium, a clan is not afraid of it.

But now, other demon races are also moving, which proves that Dongzhou these demon races and the Shui tribe are obviously joined forces, so the Shui tribe is so eager to break through the coastal battle and enter Dongzhou.

"They are trying to provoke a race war."

I didn't think about it before, but now it's all clear.

'I guess so.'

In front of the absolute film also echoed, according to the existing intelligence shows that the demon tribe does have this idea.

Just say, Hongzun there to contact.

Connected to the development array, the same old face soon appeared in the formation of light curtain.